First day of last year

Rajnis pov

Hi guys I am rajni, the only one. I lived in rajsthan ,veergad.
I am an orphan who lives in a single bed( 1 bhk) room apartment with my friend no..no..no..no..my best friend Mrunal.
We both are in Last year of callage .
In Veerpratap singh rathore University.

Uhhhh...
It's Monday again.
ahhh We have to go to callage right now so bye bye.
It's our first day of callage so let's get ready.

Me and mrunal both worked in cafe rainbow together, our cafe.
It's a beautiful cafe ,and it has a nice owner they are a very romantic couple,
My kaka kaki.
We have been working in this cafe for at least 5 years.
Since We met them.

I worked as a receptionist and waiter , while mrunal worked as a Full time chef. she is best for her cooking skills you know.
And my cooking skills, oh come on ,
you don't want to meet the doctor right!

When we first met kaka and kaki at the cafe we were seeking shelter from rain. then we came to know that they are quitting their cafe for grandpa's medical bills.
Mrunal was the first to gave them helping hand to establish cafe, she worked as Cook and in only one month We found out that she is simply out of the world for her cooking.

Cafe which was going to shut down was the first choice for coffee and snacks for callage students.

Mrunal , She is shy type of simple cute girl .ahh if I being boy then she would be my better half you know
But after kaka kaki adopted both of us we became sisters.

Mrunal always wears Full clothes from her neck to ankle every thing is covered. apart from her earnings she doesn't wear anything, she is very simple and sofisticated girl.
But she is average in studies you know .
But is hard working.
That's why We have to work at the library on weekends for studies.

This apartment is of course most money.
Is funded by mrunal as it of 12 lakh and I only got 5 lack back then means two months ago.
As it is near the University so Kaka kaki also doesn't mind much.
Yes We got this home,' our home' two months ago.
kaka kaki were very happy as they don't have any child they thought of us as their own.

But mrunal wanted to own something of our own.
So We got this.

Mrunal doesn't talk much but she smiles like oh it's so cute anyone will fall for it.
I want to pinch her cheeks so hard.

"Rajni, come on we have to go to callage today is our first day for this year."
Come a very sweet voice of mrunal
Who was wearing sky blue colour salvar suit with her braid.

"My darling you look gorgeous as always, "
I told her while giving her kiss
Uff her glare it's looks so pretty.

"Stop that beauty cuty and eat breakfast first."
Reprimand mrunal on which I just gave her best poute with puppy eyes.

And here she melted

"It's alloo paratha for breakfast tasty as always."
I love her cooking.

"Come on eat fast. We have to go to callage I had already packed our tiffin and wash the dishes rajni. Till I get our bags checked."
Rising from her seat said mrunal

After having my paratha I rinsed dishes. And we both gone for our first day of this year.

I was really excited . come on its last year and we will be free from this callage studies .
Reaching University entrance We both part our ways as I have to enter in commerce callage campus and Mrunal is going to arts campus.

It's 8pm oh come on I have to reached there fast.