Colide

Hi guys I had really big family emergency that's why I can't post anything but for your love I am posting three chapters today so enjoy...

If you like the story then vote

Thankyou....

***************

"Why god? why?
Why are you hating me this much?
Am I that much of bad person! that you are taking revenge by punishing me like this."
Said Avinash sitting in front of rajni and mrunal at the lunch well it's Lunch time and as always, Mrunal came to their canteen.

"Well, what happened?"
Asked Rajni, but before Avinash can start his ranting rajni started to elaborate today's morning incident with adding mirch masala.

" Suno suno suno ...."
Like bandar jaisi shakal wali samaira got heart attack when her ulloo, soon to be boyfriend, didn't just not helped her but, also he pushed all the blame on her.

"What? really. So what did bidkar sir said."
Asked Avinash as he living in college, didn't had any knowledge about what happened? when he was working for induction programme.

"Thats why, Dumbo use your phone to read some gossips."
Saying this Rajni again flick his forehead.

"Why are you flicking my forehead again."
Asked annoyed Avinash.

"Ohh!!!! you got problem with that now."
You were not the one who sided with that strict diet doctor, to not let me pinched both of your cheeks, so now this is what you got for betraying form me traitors."
Saying this Rajni filcked her hairs.

"Hey Rajni stop doing that and tell me what bidkar sir did next."
Asked mrunal shushing Rajni.

"Ohhh my teddy is intrested in gossips now."
Saying this Rajni pinched mrunal's cheeks. Which are puffing cause of anger as she is never interested in gossips.

"No. I am not interested in gossips but all of them are from influential family so what actions will took by callage I wanted to know."
Said Mrunal pushing Rajni's hands

"Bear, dont hide it. I know you are interested in gossips."
Saying this Rajni pinched mrunal's cheeks again.

"Look you are pinching her cheeks again.
But you flicked my forehead."
Said Avinash complaining.

"Then, you are not going to side with strict diet again."
Said Rajni giving him ultimatum.

"Okay I will not."
Said Avinash getting defeated.

"So these are all students who misbehave with Bidar sir, those five got suspended for whole ten days."
Answered Rajni

"What?really, bidkar sir did that."
Avinash asked happily.

"Yes he did it.
That's why he is my role model."
Said Rajni correcting her non existent coller.

"That's good now bullying will be decreased."
Said Mrunal.

"Not really teddy."
Said Rajni while eating.

"Why???"
Asked both mrunal and Avinash at the same time.

"Well cause their leader is not got any punishment. and till date she is not going to get punished, no one can do anything about others interest in bullying."
Answered Rajni while munching her food, both Mrunal and Avinash agreed nodding their head in approval, and looking at their food.

"So. Avinash tell me about induction programme process. It must be tiring work, or you met any beutiful girl there."
Said Rajni teasing him.

That make Avinash to chock on his food.

Recalling what happened back in time.

*******

Avinash was happily doing his work, as he didn't had to face any annoying classmates. He likes doing, what he is best at, minding his own business. he first gathered all the information about first year students, their schedule and when he had to tell them about induction, he was going towards librarian to return his books, but his happiness can't be seen by god that's why he bumped into dayawati again.

Well he was walking by the corridor happily and in the corner he took a turn and bumped into dayawati his nightmare, but now she is flat on him not he is on her, his all books are scattered and dayawati's some papers also are scattered on the floor, but god shows him some mercy and they didn't kissed this time.

Both are looking at each other, Avinash with scared eyes as his mind saying
"what is going to happen?"

and feeling dayavati's intense gaze that screaming look I cought you my lamb.
Well the good thing is the corridor is fully empty and Avinash didn't had to face any more mocking gazes.

Putting his waight on his elbows he started to get up but can't as dayavati didn't allow him.

"So you are the one who kiss me in the morning."
Asked no. no. no. stated dayawati looking at Avinash with her dark brown scrutinized eyes.

Gulping hard Avinash answered her in his stammering voice
"No no no"
But again looking at her he said stuttering.

"Y....Ye.....yesss."
And looked down where he should not have to be look. Eyes which are going to drop water are now enlarged due to watching the seane.
Her breast which are showing cause of her top is hanging cause of their position.
Dayawati's eyes followed his Gaze and she whistle.

"No ....no. .... don't think like that, I.....I didn't... didn't that ....... that is not.... It is not."
Stammering Avinash started to Shake his head heavily.

"What is, that is, not that, you didn't."
Asked dayavati narrowing her eyes.

It's just a misunderstanding it's an accident, I didn't did it on purpose.
Taking a deep breath Avinash rattles.

"Really!!!"
Saying this she smirked

"Yess, I can give you , the explanation but please before that can we stand."
Saying this Avinash looked at dayavati expectantly.