callage

It's been one week from that day, every day mrunal getting messed up as to what to do.

Life was not normal.

Mrunal needs money, she had taken money from manager uncle of the bank that has to be repaid. He had helped her in her crisis she can't just forget to return his money.

Her job in library can't give that much ammount what she needed, she can't tell Rajni as she was still not fully recovered.

But she doesn't want to deicive mrutunjay he was a good person.
It's wrong.

But it's not wrong if she does with ....With good intentions.

She was in front of mrutunjay's building, but didn't had courage to enter. She was standing there for almost half hour.

Is she doing right thing?, it's wrong to deceive some one, but she wants money and she is just making food she will not interfere in his life and be loyal to him like his other workers.
Thinking all this she stepped into the building and entered the corridor where mrutunjay lives.

KNOCK KNOCK.

Mrityunjay opened the door.

There stood mrutunjay just in towel his hair dripping from just taken shower. He is showing his all toned abs.

DEEP BREATHS.

"Hi welcome."
Saying this happily he makes way for mrunal and both got in leaving room.

After seating on the sofa mrunal drink a glass of water faning herself with her hand .

"So let's start with conditions."
Said mrutunjay.
While sitting on sofa.

"Will you please ware some clothes sir."
Mrunal said pointing fingers at his body.

"Oh yes. "
Saying this mrutunjay got in his bedroom and come out after five minutes wearing his office suite.

"So guddu we will do contact on which some conditions will be applied on you."

1. You have to prepare my breakfast lunch and dinner every day without taking any leaves without informing me.

2 . you will get 5 days off in the month at any time you want.

3. You are just going to make food for me, no one other than me, dishes will be done by house help .

4. You have to pack my lunch for me for office if I was going to office.
If I had any trip I will tell you....

5 . This is list of things I am allergic and I don't like. You will not add by any mistake.

6. This is the dishes list as what I will prefer but you can make anything you like..
This you are going to prepare.

7 . Don't allow anyone to cook with you anyhow..

8 .if you are going to break contact and stopping cooking for me you are going to face the consequences as you have gave prior notice to leave the job before one momz

9 If you leave job before telling me you have to give me 10 crore as loss.

10, you will work for me for two whole year.

There are other clauses you should read before signing.

Saying this mrutunjay forward the contact. Mrunal read it and after that sign the contract.

150000 salary it's a blessing.

"Guddu so this is the room you are going to stay in ."
Mrutunjay pointed to the room.

"Wait what?"
Question mrunal.

"Didn't you read the document clearly?"
Mrutunjay asked pointing at papers.

"Yes I read it but."
She started but got cut off by mrutunjay.

"Oh you skip two pages.
Here it's written that you have stay with me."

"But it's not possible how can I leave my house and stay with an unknown man."
Said mrunal denying the condition.

"You are saying like you are some lonely type of girl."
Listening mrutunjay's voice mrunal come to her senses she is guddu now not mrunal.

Hearing this and started to read documents again after getting she said it's not possible for me to leave here.

Then mrityunjay ask her to heavier increase her salary and then mrunal got 2 lakh per month as her salary she was delighted and accept to stay with him.

Sometimes life doesn't give you options to select, it only give you a path to walk on and you have to decide to walk on given path or run away from that place to far away from that place, time and your self but it's what you do decide your future.

Mrunal also feeling same situation she had given a path. A path to earn money do erase all debt from her life as soon as possible but on the price of to deicive some one.

When she herself knew how it feels to be get deicived by someone who is closed to her.
It's good that she is not some one close to mrutunjay.

"Okay
Deal ."