dinner

While running out of the cafe, mrunal encounter the same, she don't want to encounter, the charming, gorgeous, most handsome, mrityunjay the one and only coming towards mrunal and Avinash. looking towards each other, they both get the required signal and run in different direction, in opposite direction to be exact. Mrunal while running stepped into a rock and her feet twisted at the same time. she look back to see if someone watching her, if he is watching.

"Oh no."
Exclaimed mrunal.

*****

In a spacious living room a person was sitting on big luxurious sofa. looking at the front, towards a man who was cooking, and that person was sitting on the sofa in bored expression .

"what is this man doing in the kitchen"
Thinking that person got headache, that's why that person rubbed his forehead.

"Oh God ,why this is not grinding?"
shouted with anger that man.

"Enough I can't watch this circus more now,'
Saying this in mind that person headed towards kitchen.

" what happened?"
Asked that person with very serious voice.

"Oh, that grinder is not working. Well I don't do mostly this kitchen stuff but you know it's all is my staffs negligence that they didn't repair this broken thing."
Ranted that man in kitchen.

The person who came there just now, watch what is in the grinder and then start the grinder at medium level.

"Oh it started how?"
Exclaimed that man little schoked.

"You didn't cook anything in your life right."
Asked the other person.

"No but how did you know that."
The man in the kitchen asked folding his hands on his chest.

"Anyone can guess by looking at this stupidity of yours."
Scoffed that person.

"Humm yes. I didn't cook anything."
Said that man nodding his head.

"So I will do the cooking"
said that person showing that man out of the kitchen.

"Hey what are you doing you can't cook you are my guest.  And I am your host."
Said mrutunjay dismissing her thoughts.

"Really, then you want both of us to stay hungry, come on there is raining outside cat and dogs, we can't order anything and you"
Pointing her forefinger towards him she said
"can't cook anything go sit over there, I will cook."
Saying this mrunal started the cooking..

So what should be made.

There is rice and some noodles packets in the house and well many vegetables so let's make fried rice and noodles and Manchurian that will be quick

She first took the rise and washed it with water and add to cook for fried rice then she boiled water and add noodles to boil, till Both of them get cooked she took all the vegetables, carrot, cabbage, shimala mirch, onion, ginger, garlic, chillies she started to chopp them like perfect chef, halfway through she stopped and looked at both noddles and rice are nearly cooked she turned off the stove and get the noodles rinsed with cold water and add some oil to it, then she placed all rice in sieve and removed all the water from rice and left that like that. She placed a kadhai and add oil to it.

Then she took cabbage, carrot, capcicum, onion garlic and ginger paste some green onion and corn flour and maida, salt red chilli powder, Black paper, soya sauce, and mix it with some water by sprinkling it .
Then she made their small small balls and fry them in oil till it turned golden in colour. And took them out of it.

Then she took a pan and add chopped garlic, onion , capsicum cabbage, green chilli, green onion and garlic and ginger paste some salt, soya sauce red chilli powder, black paper viniger and then carrot as they don't took much time to cook and add the rice to it and fried it for two minutes and then took everything out of the pan in one big bowl.

Then she again and all the vegetables and spices that ware added first for making fride rice but this time she added that noodles packets masala also and then add all noodles to it.and fried them for some time and took them out in another bowl .

Then she added oil in pan ginger garlic paste cabbage capcicum , green chilli then add salt, black pepper powder, tomato ketchup ,red chilli sauce and soya sauce then mixed it to make all of the ingredients to little soft then she added corn flour slurry to it and then she added Manchurian in that and after two minutes she tooked all in third Bowl.

"It's ready." she said looking at all three dishes with satisfied look.

She raised her head to looked at the very shocked mrutunjay looking at her like he had seen some ghost.

"Hey, can you help me with this dishes to place them on dining table?".
she said with her pleading eyes.

"Actually, I can't walk with my injured leg so, can you help me with this?"

Listening her voice mrutunjay come out of the shock, and helped her then Both of them started to have their dinner.

"It's so tasty. So delicious."
said mrutunjay after his first bite very excited just like baby thought mrunal.

Both of them had their dinner while mrutunjay praising her dishes and her serving him more.

"Okay so let's do the dishes."
Said mrunal rising from her seat.

"No need house help will come tomorrow to wash dishes I will put them in the basin."
Saying this mrutunjay picked dishes to kitchen 

Mrunal limping towards leaving room sat on sofa.

"Okay it's late night and rain also didn't stopped so let's sleep."
Saying this mrutunjay was looking at mrunal who was nodding her head and adjusting herself on sofa.

"What are you doing?"
Asked mrutunjay looking at her then sofa.

"What do you think?
Sleeping ofcourse."
Mrunal took off her shoos.

"Come on, how can you sleep here? let's sleep in my bedroom."
Mrityunjay said irritatingly.

"And where will you sleep?"
Questioned mrunal.

"Of course with you."

*********

Well these two are going really fast.....

Vote for next update

Thank you for reading