what happened?

Next day afternoon

"I am home "
Mrunal said entering the house.

"Bear where ware you?"
Running towards mrunal Rajni asked tensionly.

"I told you na, I was stuck in rain but it was a safe place."
Mrunal answered tiredly.

"Okay wait, I'll call Avinash he was gone to get lunch for both of us, I'll tell him to take one more portion for you."
Saying this Rajni called Avinash and asked him to take something for mrunal also as she had come home.

Mrunal got in bathroom took a long shower and come out of the bathroom to met both Avinash and Rajni setting plates.

"Hey what happened? Why are you both so silent today?"
Asked mrunal seating while taking plate and putting chapati and alu matar on her plate.

"That....."
Both Rajni and Avinash said at the same time and then stopped midway looking at each other.

Mrunal looked at both of them and watching both of them not eating food and staring at plate, she asked them to tell her what happened when they parted ways.

"Rajni let's start from you. "
Said mrunal looking at Rajni.

"Wo I... I met Digvijay and mrutunjay at cafe you know that, after that, We talked and I told him that We three are in problem and can't leave eachother in callage Alone. specially Avinash, he didn't asked further sensing I don't want to reveal everything. So for helping me he took me to a store "
Saying this Rajni get up from her seat and run in the bed room and took a plastic bag with her.

"And he buy me these things."
Saying this Rajni took out three simple looking watches two of them are female model and one is for male.

"Watches? Why he gave us watches we have already that."
Said Avinash looked at watches which look little too simple for his liking.

Mrunal also got confused but didn't said anything as it's not her behaviour to talk before knowing everything.

"Guys not just simple watches this are the locator, we can locate each others location by using mobile with the help of this watches"

"He gave me three pens these are the things we have to charge after charging we can make videos of these for two full hours if we want to capture something we can do it by this."

"And these are those sticks is it not normal sticks. It's very useful. which are used for giving electric shock to someone if they try to harm us."
Said Rajni showing them every piece and detailing about them.

"Record really. oh my God really. that's great I will thank him if I meet him again."
Avinash said happily playing with pen and trying watch.

" so , why are you tensed?"
asked mrunal.

"It's just that, he paid for it.
I am feeling uncomfortable."
Said Rajni looking at the objects.

"It's okay. you can give him something else for this, okay." encouraged mrunal.

"You tell me what happened?"
Mrunal asked Avinash getting him out of his jolly world of detactive.

Avinash putted everything on table and clearing his throat started.

"So after running from there, I.... run into dayawati. but cause we are disguised. she didn't recognise me, and gave me ride here and safely I reach here. as in that outfit I don't think I can go to boys hostel."
Said Avinash looking here and there.

"Hahahaha...if Avinash had gone to boys hostel in that outfit he surely will be hot headline of callages forum."
Laughed Rajni historically. She can't imagine like Avinash in that pink dress going to boys hostel.

"Hahahaha. ...."
She was not stopping and by now she was spread on the floor holding her stomach.

"Shut up Rajni.
I am not stupid to enter in campus premises in girls clothing."
Said Avinash huffing his face was not red with embarrassment.

Suddenly Rajni sits right and looked at Avinash and Said .
"Just think if someone had seen you in that outfit all boys had been gone crazy for your sexiness."
Laughing Rajni said this.
But hearing this Avinash's faces colour drained.

Mrunal suspect something must had happened but she didn't force Avinash to spill everything and diverted topic to dayawati

"Shut up and focus on main problem Rajni."
Mrunal reprimanded Rajni and Rajni calm down after a while.
Mrunal continued.
"So Avinash you are saying this dayavati dropped you here and she thought you live here."

On which Avinash just nodded his head.

"Bear, I am again saying this Avinash likes dayawati and he is making her fall for him by using this tricks. hummm...."
Rajni whisper in mrunal's ears which was loud enough to be heard by all the neighbours.

On which mrunal just looked at Avinash giving him look that screaming ' is it true ' she wants to divert Avinash's mind and make him lively.

"Nothing is like that trust me mrunal don't get in her rubbish talk okay I am not like that."
Denying Avinash shakes his head. While his hands are crossed over his chest giving cross sign.

"Yes Avinash is right Rajni, why will he like that dayawati that wicked girl."
Mrunal said looking at Rajni.
On which Rajni looked at mrunal schoked cause mrunal don't do back bitch for any one she hates this stuff only Avinash and Rajni likes to do it, come on its very satisfying to bad mouth about some one.

But before she can say anything Avinash interrupted them
"No no no she is not bad girl, she is very good girl."
Avinash said and earned shocked eyes of both of them.

"NOT BAD GIRL."
Both mrunal and Rajni shouted.

"So you like her."
Asked rajni.

"No it's not like that, it's just, she is not that bad."
Avinash said looking down.

"Dekha bear main na kehati thi 'dal main kuch kala hai' dekho 'she is monster' se 'she is not a bad girl' , aur 'she is good girl' ."
Rajni said to mrunal giving Avinash a look with scrutinized eyes.

"It's just that. now tell us what happened to you mrunal?"
Said Avinash holding his chin with flushed cheeks and coughing a little bit.

'Topic change kar rahe ho bachhu but rajni had her own ways to get the required gossip don't worry I will catch you. I am rajni the no one gossiper.'