Genius

"Just ten steps, then we will enter the classroom."
A courageous voice echoes in the corridor.

"Ya just ten steps ,."
A scared meoul can be heard in the corridor.

Ten.
Nine.
Eight.
Seven.

"I am not going."
Saying this Avinash turned to run away from there. But before he can take one step also got caught by rajni.

"Stop.
We are going to face the monster.
Let's go."
Saying this she dragged him to the classroom.
But before they can enter she stopped him and waited for something.

"What happened? Just now you said face the monster, now you also got scared na! so let's go back, and hide somewhere. "
Said Avinash encouraging rajni to bunk classes.

"Shut up, I am scared of that monster, it's the truth. but I am not scared of facing her. "
Rajni stopped avinash's ranting.

"Then why are we stopped here."
He asked looking at the closed door.

"It's a trap,"
Concluded Rajni while touching her chin with her left hand while folding right hand on her abdomen, narrowing her eyes at the door she took a step back.

What trap?
Asked confused Avinash.

"Look at that door, it is not even the start of class and the door is locked, the teacher only locks the doors when, they wanted to make outside noises to not disturbed his studies, today's first period is of bidkar sir and he didn't allow any noise in his class if someone makes little bit of sound, he throws them out of the class, listen this noise's all students are chatting and laughing, so that's mean..."
Said Rajni patting her left hands fist on right hands palm. And said with glisturing eyes.

"What it is meant?"
Asked the totally confused Avinash, what it means, he started to think, 'it means that students are chatting, that means bidkar sir are not shouting, or throwing them out of the class, but it's bidkar sir's core nature, that they don't tolerate disobedience and stupid people, he, 'Avinash' is the one of the lucky person who didn't get scolded by bidkar sir, bidkar sir is a head of account department he is very strict teacher but also talented and hardworking teacher. most of the all students like his teaching and attend his class, he is always value his and others time,he didn't cowed by anyone's background, he reached anywhere in just time or just earlier atleast 2 min , and now there is class which is going to start in five minutes , if bidkar sir had reached before time then he had kept the door open, for atleast 5 minutes to let entered the students, who can reach at lecture at time, but it's locked. So it means that sir is not in class.'
Yes that's it ,' you are genius Avinash ' saying this he patted his back in his mind.

"I know. that means....
Sir is not in the class."
Said Avinash proudly.

But Rajni who listens to his answer turned towards him smiling showing him apprised took a step towards him and flicked his forehead and said "shut up."

"Ouch, it is hurting. "
Said Avinash rubbing his forehead.

But before they both can argue they heard footsteps of someone, both turned towards the sound and watched bidkar sir walking towards class.

"Bidkar sir. Good morning."
Both Avinash and Rajni greeted him.

"How is your health rajni? "
Asked bidkar sir looking at rajni after whole month she is showing at callage, and she is one of the brilliant student, so everyone had good impression of her.

"I am fine sir, my recovery is almost done just have to visit the hospital from time to time for the next 3 months."
Said Rajni politely.

"Okay then, let's enter the class. Why are you both standing outside?"
Asked bidkar sir looking at both of them.

"Sir I wanted to talk to you about the assignment, that you asked everyone before two weeks ago and three weeks ago, actually I had completed that, but you don't check it, if the student is not present at the time of submission. so I didn't submit it. As I have been in the hospital, I can't come to callage. will you check that today or tomorrow. actually I had brought that with me today."
Asked Rajni showing her utmost sincerity towards study and assignments. every assignment given by bidkar sir held the importance in internal marks. So it's important to get that checked on time.

Looking at such a hardworking student bidkar sir felt happy and all her documents about hospital has submitted by Avinash so he understood that Avinash had told her about assignments .

"Okay. come to my cabin after the end of the callage and Avinash you, go and meet Nikam sir right now. he wanted to talk to you about freshers induction programme. You will be free for arranging the program for ten days as it's a very important event. go right now your attendance will be filled, but register a form for that."
Commanded bidkar sir to Avinash and like finding a way of escape Avinash ran from there

Bidkar sir pushed the door open for entering in the classroom but the dustbin straight landed on his head.
All the mummuring and chatting sound stopped and converted into mourning pindrop silence.

Bidkar sir putting that dustbin aside reached at the podium and scanned evryone and asked Rajni to take her seat.
Every one is scared as what is going to happen but can't say anything or ask anything.

Bidkar sir took the presenty and counted the students in the classroom. 100% presenty as always for his lecture.

He then just started teaching like nothing happened. He continued the class and when the bells sounded he stopped teaching and asked everyone to call their parents tomorrow, if their parents can't come then he will fail evryone in the class.

"But we didn't do anything sir."
A boy name raj shouted.

"Yes we didn't do it."
Said another boy named samarth.

"It's her that sharnya and Samaira who did it."
Said a rich guy sarthak who is in the same friend circle of sharnya and Samaira.
Giving both sharnya and Samaira a good slap. Both girls look at the boy who is took their name and with ashen face glaring at him .
Sharnya said.
" You are lying I didn't did it "

"Yess sir we didn't did it he is lying."
Samaira also joined sharnya. what a scorndal? who always said that he likes her is now slandering her.
She not going to submit.

Miss sharnya and Samaira come to my cabin, all three of you also.

Saying this bidkar sir left from there.

And here Rajni smirked devilishly listining the sound of gossips around her.

*****
He readers thank you for reading.

If you like this book,

Please vote.