Avinash

"We have cafe it's called cafe rainbow if you have time then come to enjoy their."

This time mrunal invited him.

I am really very happy that mrunal is getting comfortable to talk with someone other than me. This freely.
I mean other than me she only talk to her ba s two friends or classmates.
Siya and risha.

I will come, there is my home from half an hour away . I will come with my family. At weekends sometimes.
And they all just laughed and chatted saying bye to each other and going home cause it's the first day. so callage was for only half day today.

***

Avinashs pov.

Today I feel really very happy. I got two friends Mrunal and rajni .
Mrunal is calm and kind girl and rajni she most talkative and genius.
I have been in this callage for almost two years but didn't felt this good.
I don't like making friends.
But,
It's good to be around friends.

Oh god I have to go to garage to work.
This holiday I make a lot of money to start a company but I don't want to start it now it will be troublesome to continue studying and managing the company together. and to convince mom dad is another huge task itself so let's put it in hold for now.

It's good that I had already eaten in cafeteria I didn't had breakfast and we'll I lived in hostel so lunch will be at 2 pm .
Come on let's work for 3 hours then I can go to eat in khanaval.

12 pm

"Avinash go see that car's headlight is broken"
Commanded the manager.

I ran to the car which is beautiful. White sports car and watch .
it was pretty badly broken not only headlight bulb but there are some scratches on the car also .
I checked the engine and it seems there is some fault in the bolt

I called the manager and told him
"there are scratches on car so can you tell me do I do the other work or not."

As you can see we took more charges to clear car scratches you know.
And that engine thing is really time consuming

He calculated all the expenses and told driver that it should take almost 5 hours to actually do the all work.
But some parts are not available right now

Driver said he will tell the owner and talked on phone

"Yes sir I will do it like you said"
Saying this he put the phone

then come back and gave the details to us like some phone no and address.

And paid the bill which was 2 lack almost.
Man the owner must be very rich to have this beautiful car.

You clear the car in two days I will get this car then saying this he put car there and gone

I had always dreamt to buy a wonderful car like this
I really love car's man who don't love these babies.

Right now I am poor I mean I am not but I am saving that money for investment for myself and my company.
So right now I am poor.

When I will get rich I will buy car like this.

But colour must be Blue
oh I love blue