My icecream

"Uhh...it's hurts 🤕."
Groned Rajni, As she tries to sit up from the bed.
But before she can move more, mrunal held her hand and stopped her from rising from bed.

"Lay down don't move too much."
Said Mrunal strictly with her cold voice.

"Yes beta. Just lay down, don't move much. I'll go to call the doctor,okay."
Saying this her kaka ran to the door.

"Slowly Kaka."
Said Mrunal watching him running like kid.

"Hehehe.....
do you see he is jumping like kid.
What happened teddy? You look like a panda not my cute teddy."
Laughed rajni earning a glare from mrunal.
But before she can say anything to Mrunal, mrunal started to adjust the bed so that Rajni can sit in sitting position.

"Beta, you are alright na?"
Asked her kaki patting her cheeks lovingly.

"I am alright kaki just it's hurting when I move."
Said Rajni with her toothy smile.

"Doctor, see she is awake."
While entering with Dr Ramani and nurse, kaka motion towards Rajni .

The doctor did check up on Rajni, and asked her a few questions like, can she see colour and identify them or she remembered every person in her life and so on.

"So miss Rajni can you tell what happened at the time you got into an accident."
Asked doctor after confirming she can process her brain we'll.

"Yes doctor.
I was going to the Mall after borrowing my ice cream and then that car crashed into me....
Wait... My icecream that got spoilt.
Mrunal my icecream...
What to do?
We have to file complaint against them for destroying my icecream."
Cried Rajni looking at frown sticken faced mrunal.

"SHUT. UP. JUST SHUT UP.
Do you have any slightest idea. what had happened to you, if we didn't had been on right time to hospital, or this hospital don't have neurosurgeon, or that man didn't gave us lift or that manager uncle didn't have helped us.
Do you?
No one slept for two days here, Rajni not kaki nor kaka they are running from here and there just to provide for hospital Bills cause for what?
Cause our oversmart Rajni can't think properly and walk on the road without looking if there are any cars coming in her way and got crashed. Right."
Snarl mrunal in a very furious demonor. Every one is looking at her shocked. And rajnis eyes watered hearing her strict voice which she never had heard in her life.

"I watched roads and there was red light on signal "
Cried Rajni looking down at her sheets with pout.
As she tried to remember about accident....
She was walking on an empty road....
"Ahaa....."
Her brain started to throb due to pain she tried to hold her head by hand, but it has saline attached to that hand.

"Please everyone out ."
Saying this doctor Ramani held Rajni's Hand to check if I drip needle didn't come out.
And kaka took kaki and mrunal out of ICU.
Kaka as well as Kaki both are shocked to see outbrust of mrunal.
As they never seen her shout on anyone for anything.
For them mrunal is a calm and collected girl who can be like a Buddha, in any condition like storm or tsunami she will be unaffected or in control, but she took them off by surprise.
She sat on bench and a lone fat tear escaped from her eyes.

Every human had different emotions for different persons and varise with time to time. like no one will get angry on seeing a child's laugh which is contagious to be spread happiness, except for the person who hate children. But even if that person hate children, that doesn't mean that he or she is wrong. It's just that he or she is the way they are.

We will always be happy around the person we love. but this same happiness cant be felt when we are facing our angry faced math teacher when we didn't completed our homework, right.
Or the comfort we feel when we are with our mothers embrace can't be replaced by our angry boss who is going to reprimand us for least one hour.

This is normal human tendency, and a sign that we are not robots but living organisms will flesh and blood with breathing heart and emotional brain.

And, this is, called Life, to experience every emotion of it.

Kaki was hugging Mrunal who is sitting on bench while wiping scilently.

"What happened? Doctor."
Kaka asked as he saw the doctor coming out of the ICU.

"She is fine now, let's go to my cabin. I want to discuss some things with you."
Saying this Dr Ramani led them to his office.

After settling down he showed them Rajni's reports which a nurse gave him in just in two minutes ago.

"Mr Jadhav, I had studied her reports and she is fine. It's just cause of her strain on the brain she got a headache, I have given her a sleeping injection so she is sleeping now. You don't have to worry but she has gone through brain damage due to an accident so you have to make sure she doesn't get any stress and also don't mention that accident thing to her. For a month it will be better if she recovers in hospital only."
Dr Ramani reported Rajni's condition to them

"This is her medication you can take from the hospital pharmacy. and then come to me, I will tell you On which time which medicine should be given."
Dr showed them a priscription and a letter with that and dismissed them.

**********

If you like this chapter.
Please vote.