Wake up

Mrunal filled the remaining money. and changes in the clothing which her kaki gave her after taking a shower in the hospital.

Mrunal was watching at the door of the operation theatre.
Pleading to all gods all'three of them to god to be everything okay.

After three and half hours later the operation theater opened and came to the same doctor, who asked mrunal for neurosurgery.

"Surgery was successful.
She is unconscious, but will regain consciousness in 5 hours.
Till then we have to monitor her. and We have to shift her in a private ward."
Doctor Ramani gave them good news.

Listening to this all three of them have a sigh of relief.

"Doctor can we see her?"
Asked mrunal.

"Yes, but don't make noise and disturbed patient .
And only one person at a time."
The doctor gave them the necessary advice.

And asked mrunals kaka to follow him.

Kaki and mrunal entered the private ward and watched now unconscious but treated Rajni without any blood. They had removed all hair now she is bald covered in bandage.

Mrunal's voice got stuck in her throat she can't speak anything.

"Beta she is fine now go and sit near her okay."

Kaki went to talk to Kaka about Rajni's condition, cause she don't want to Already emotional mrunal to get any more serious news right now.

Mrunal opened hospitals private wards door and first peek through the crack then slowly entered the room without making noise.
Before the door can get closed some one putting his brown leather shoes in crack of door held it so it won't get closed. By putting his long slender fingers on doors he pushed the door slowly. But stopped halfway.

Mrunal got near hospital bed and looked at sleeping rajni.

"I am really tired mrunal."

"Where are you going?"

"To that stall"

"But mall also had ice creams"

"But it doesn't have yours special .
I will get it"

"Areee but"

"Special treat for special person"

Recalling Rajni's voice sob escape from mrunal's throat.
It's cause of her.
Rajni in this state.

"Sorry rajju.
I am really sorry.
Cause of me you are in this state.
Forgive your teddy bear."

"I will never say no for your icecream again never. and I will never urge to go to any.....anywhere if you don't want to go.....snif... okay.
Don't scare me like this again do you. I don't have anyone other than you. I don't have any friends either. I will not talk to you, if you do these reckless things again. This time really. I won't melt with your puppy eyes also, understand."

"what is happening rajju!...sob....
It's...it's my fault..my fault....
If..I didn't force you to go shopping, the...then you would have not been at that place....sob....
If I had said y
...yes ....to ice cream first, then w..we had gone there to buy to....together.
If it's not for my fav....favourite ice cream you would not have got out of the mall..... uhhhh......sob.....sob...
It's just cause of me."

Saying this mrunal held rajnis hand and started sobbing, her eyes are completely swollen and red, tears don't know how to stop.
Putting her head on rajnis had mrunal slept there
Unaware of that is someone is watching her from the Start and listening to her whole conversation.

Sometimes our surroundings are being terrific forced us to believe that whatever happninig with our beloved is caused by us. Even if it is not, We tend to believe that if we didn't had done this then that doesn't had happened.
Like what if I had done this like this then this will happen like that.

It's dawn everything is black outside the room. Stats are twinkling and mrunal was watching Rajni's face holding her hand .
It has been hours but Rajni didn't get her consciousness.

"Beta eats something, till I will wait near her, okay."

"No kaki.
We always eat together. we will eat together as always."
Denied Mrunal without averting her concentration from Rajni.
Her red swollen soulless eyes, and horse voice giving the idea how much she had cried.

"But beta.."

"Her eyes flutter!
Kaki her eyes fluttered."
Cutting her kakis sentence chirped mrunal.
Even if her voice is horse it can give the hint of joy and happiness through it.

"Beta, I will call doctor okay."
Saying this her kaka got out of the ward happily.