25|Sweet Dreams

Santo's POV

Santo's POV

I sat up as I caught her sneaking into my room.

"Emilia, what are you doing in here? I thought you were studying?" I asked as I tried to wake myself up.

She locked the door behind her before walking up to me.

She had now changed into an all-black bikini and her hair was no longer tied up.

"Emilia, what are you wear-"

Before I could finish my sentence, she put her finger on my lips.

"Can you help me with something?" she asked in a low tone before putting down her finger.

I stood up to tower her. "Help you with what?"

"Can you show me what a real marriage feels like?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked even though she made it clear what she wanted.

She closed the space between us before taking my hands and putting them on her waist.

"You know what I want Santo and I always get what I want."

I shook my head. "This is not what you want."

"Remember that night on our honeymoon when we almost slipped up? I wasn't that drunk, I knew exactly what I wanted."

I shook my head.

"You can't do it, can you?" she asked as she started to play with the loosely tied string that was holding the top of her bikini together.

I took a deep breath as I watched her seduce me. She was so hot right now, that I instantly got hard.

"I'll give you what you want," I caved before picking her up and throwing her on my bed.

She laid on the bed submissively as she bit her lips.

"You're going to regret this so much when I'm done with you," I said before hovering on top of her and crashing my lips on hers.

Our hands instantly intertwined and I raised them over her head as I deepened the kiss.

She kissed me back with more passion and experience. It was like she'd been waiting her whole life for this moment.

I allowed my right hand to release from her hold as I was eager to explore that sexy body of hers.

The first place my hand traveled to was her breast. She let out a soft moan as I softly caressed them.

My hands then traveled to my favorite part of her, her ass. I smiled as she allowed me to squeeze them with pleasure.

Her mouth opened as she let out a loud moan.