32|Wishing For My Forever

Emilia's POV

Emilia's POV

To conclude, I was tasked to study something I want to learn about and write my observations of them.

The subject I picked was Santo Valentino, a complex man to understand who just happened to be my husband.

Over the past few months, I've seen the many layers of him.

I've learned that he sometimes can be unpredictable, he hides the sweet side of him and is the seductionist of deception. I now understand the disarray of my subject's behaviour and have successfully completed my task.

I winched as I felt a throbbing pain between my legs. It was as if a tree trunk forced itself into me.

I told him this was my first time but for some reason he purposely did it rough.

It felt like a punishment of some sort. Nevertheless, I took all of it and it almost killed me.

Or maybe this was Santo's gentle?

I winched in even more pain as I imagined him being rougher than last night.

His arms were wrapped around me as he peacefully slept behind me.

He didn't leave last night.

I couldn't help but wonder if this was him saying he liked me back or if this was just a one-night stand.

Last night, I was a whole different person. I've never seen nor done any of the things we did before.

I can't believe you moaned that much, Emilia.

"Ah, just kill me already!" I accidentally shouted out loud as embarrassment filled me.

He started to wake up and I instantly regretted my outburst.

"Oh shit, what time is it?" he asked as he shot up. "I'm going to be late for my meeting!"

I kept my back turned to him. I wasn't ready to face the humiliation.

How could I let such loud noises escape me?

He turned me on my back. "Hey, are you okay?"

I was dying of embarrassment.

I faked a smile. "Never been better."

He must have believed me because he stood up. "I need to get ready, we'll talk about last night later."

I nodded. "Okay."

Was he going to kick me out?

He walked to the door before pausing and looking at me with a devious smile. "Hey, Emilia?"

"Yeah?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Walk over to me real quick," he ordered. "I need to see something."