(1)

*Keena*
"Come on pups, it's a great day to read outside" I said opening the back door of the pack house.
They all scrambled outside to our little nook under a tree where we had reading time at. They all took their seats on the large blanket leaving a space big enough for me.
"What do you want me to hear today?" I asked already knowing the answer.
"Tell us about the Thunder Ice Pack" they all yipped in unison.
I cleared my throat and began, "About four hundred years ago, the Thunder Ice Pack was formed with their first Alpha, James Bieber. It is said that in his dream, the Moon Goddess said that a prophecy was set that one day, the strongest werewolf known to man will emerge from his pack. But it is unknown whether it is a girl or a boy. In a time of need, this particular wolf will be the answer to a long hard time that is to come. He or she will be a rare color with unnamed special powers. It could be any one of you guys" I retold watching as their eyes were wide in amazement.
"Lunchtime!" One of the pack's mom called.
"Thanks Kee-Kee" they yelled before running off into the house.
I folded the blanket back and tucked it into the tree hole before walking back inside.
Let me introduce myself, I am Keena Neva. My father is Radley Neva, the current Beta of the Thunder Ice Pack. My Mom, Reagan Neva, is Beta female but only fights when absolutely needed, she is sort of like a second Luna. I am the youngest child of three after Zander and Tanner. When Zander comes of age, which is 21, he will take the Beta title since he is the oldest.
Wolves get their first change at the age of 13, when their bodies are ready to change and mature. Gross, I know. But I'm the only one in my entire pack that hasn't shifted even though I'm eighteen. Elders say that they've seen this before and when I meet my mate I'll probably shift.
But what they don't know is that I've been able to talk to my wolf. Every time I ask her why I haven't shifted, she just blocks me out. Rude right?
Since I can't shift, when the teenage wolves go to train in their wolf forms, I don't participate, there isn't any reason for me to go. Occasionally, I'll fight with one just for protection.
I look after the pups, or children of the pack. Mostly on the weekends or in the summer though. During the school year, I try my best to hang out with them when a lot of the times I'm busy with schoolwork. But seeing them brings so much joy to me as they happily skip across the yard. I just love helping out my pack.

*Justin*
"Justin! Will you get down here?" My dad yelled.
I inwardly groaned knowing that he could hear the slightest sounds. Trudging my way down the hallway, I opened the door to my father's office and plopped down on one of the chairs. He huffed, in what I know was annoyance.
"Your birthday is in a month and the pack is very excited to celebrate it, since you are turning the age to be their new Alpha. Especially the pack cooks. You know those guys are always ready to make a feast" he chuckled.
"Well, I don't want anything formal for my last birthday before claiming my position. How about a pool party and barbecue? We can invite other packs too, the pool is big enough" I said.
"Okay, that's fine. I'll send out the invitations to our allies. You can go now and continue reeking havoc" he dismissed me before turning pack to do a bunch of pack work.
Hopefully he can do most of that because that's terrible. As a punishment when I was about fifteen, he made me read through lots of documents and decide which ones would better the pack.
I am Justin Bieber, son of Jeremy and Pattie Bieber, future Alpha of the Thunder Ice Pack. I have two younger siblings, Jazmyn and Jaxon. My wolf's name is Jay. We first met when I shifted after my thirteenth birthday.
Lately, Jay has been talking about meeting out mate. He is very excited to finally see meet them. He always tells me that he can only dream about her and her wolf, knowing that to him, they will be absolutely beautiful.
I finished high school and three years of Alpha training. Now I'm just waiting to finally take my position as Alpha. But I've been thinking. What if I don't meet my Luna within a couple of months? My father deserves to step down and be released from his duties as Alpha. He's worked long enough.
When I find my Luna, it's going to be her, my pack, and I against the world.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey guys! Here's the first chapter of my new story. I think it's going to be a short-story but probably not. Maybe thirty five chapters or so. I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!
-Mikayla<3