(6)

>>Justin's wolf, "Jay" in the MM^^
*Justin*
"Mate"
My senses were wide open, scoping out the entire area. I lowered myself on the ground and began inching forward, closer towards my mate. Once I was about a good ten feet away from her, she stood up and ran towards the woods. Silently, slipping away in the darkness.
'Get her' Jay growled.
I dashed off towards the forest and followed the very sweet scent of my mate. She sure knew how to escape. Every tree she turned in a different direction making it hard for my large wolf to come to a stop.
I saw the same figure in red ahead of me. 'Oh, the red looks so beautiful against her chocolate brown skin' Jay purred.
'She's already perfect' I agreed.
I pushed myself faster closer the gap between the two of us. She slowed down in her tracks knowing that if she kept going, she would cross the pack's border into free territory.
I howled lowly, hoping that she would understand how much I wanted to be near her. She froze in her spot allowing me to creep towards her.
'Not too quickly' Jay warned.
Your wolf will always know how to approach certain situations better than the human mind. In this case, you have to wait for your mate to let you come near them. It's the first sign of acceptance.
She turned her body around to face me, her beauty radiating off of her.
'Keena...mate' Jay howled in my head.
Keena took small timid steps towards me making me lay on the ground in my spot.
'Must stay patient for mate...need mate to accept us' Jay said.
When she finally reached me, her beautiful dark brown eyes finally met my now hazel ones. Shivers ran throughout my body.
Mating Bond Stage One:
Eye Contact: Complete
I gently lifted my head offering her to come closer. Her nimble fingers ran through my fur allowing a loud purr to escape my chest.
Touch: Complete
She kneeled on the forest floor and let me rest my head in her lap. I quickly scuffled towards her wanting to get as close to her as possible.
'Mate's touch is so good' Jay agreed with me.
All the emotions that are running throughout my body right now are unexplainable. Happiness, joy, anxiety, fear, lust, and attraction.
Happiness & Joy- I feared that like some Alpha's, I wouldn't find my mate for many years. I knew when the Moon Goddess decided that it was time for our blood line to reproduce that she would send me my mate. Never in a million years would I ever think that my mate, my one love, would have been my childhood friend. She lived right underneath my nose.
Anxiety & Fear- I don't know if she fully accepts me. Keena also has to accept her position as Luna in the pack and all the responsibilities that go along with it. Just because she is near me, touching me doesn't mean anything. I've heard plenty of stories where a mate, male and female, got far in the stages of the mating bond then one of the would give up. I hope she accepts the both of us.
Lust & Attraction- Keena has always been a beautiful girl. Ever since she was little. It was like she never even had that "ugly phase" that everyone else goes through. She was stunning from the top of her curly locks to the tips on her toes. But now, it feels like all of her beauty has been magnified ten times. Her wide hips are making Jay lose control knowing that his pups would be safe and comfortable in her frame. He can see how healthy she is and that makes him so much happier knowing that his pups have a high chance of coming out healthy.
"Shift for mate. We must show her that the both of us are strong" Jay said.
I reluctantly stood up from my very comfortable position and watched her as I moved. She began standing up too, I whined and nudged her with my head back down.
As I trotted back behind the tree, I kept glancing back to make sure that she was there. With one last look, I hid behind a tree and shifted back, hurriedly pulling in a pair of shorts.
She was still there sitting, waiting. Nobody would ever believe how happy I am that she hadn't left. As soon as I stepped out, the leaves underneath of my feet crunched making her head snap towards me.
Her wide eyes scanned my naked torso in what seemed to be approval making me stand a little taller. It was if a golden halo was floating above her head. She was all I could focus on.
"Pay attention to surroundings...protect mate" Jay scolded me.
I held my hand out for her to take. She gently grabbed it allowing me to carefully pull her up. Her hands are so soft and delicate. With her other hand, she brushed off her bottom.
I pulled her closer towards my body, but not to close for us to be touching bodies. Her eyes searched my face, lingering in some spots longer than others before her eyes finally met mine.
"Justin..." her beautiful voice came out a little uneven.
"It's me Keena, it's me" I responded.
She nodded and tighten her grip on my hand making me inwardly smile. Suddenly, she winced and grabbed onto her head making me fill with worry.
"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked replacing her hand with mine hoping it would provide her some comfort.
"Yeah, I'm just starting to get a headache, so many people are talking through the link but I closed it" she explained.
"Well let's head back and get rid of that headache" I suggested.
As we got to the edge of the woods, towards the pack house, I released Keena's hand and let out a loud joyful howl letting the pack know that I've got our Luna. I opened the pack link back up and heard all the excitement run through. In answer, I got a lot of whistles and howls in response.
"Ready?" I asked.
"Then I'll ever be" she responded.

*Keena*
As we walked hand in hand back to the party, the first people to greet us were our parents. Our moms came rushing towards us, embracing us in their comforting arms.
"Aww, I always had feeling it would be you two together. I remember Keena keeping Justin in line when they were little. It was so funny to watch" Luna Pattie laughed while wiping tears off her face.
Justin playfully rolled his eyes. I gave Luna Pattie a tight hug also before she returned to Alpha Jeremy's side.
"I'm so happy for you guys!" Our moms squealed to each other.
"Kee-Kee!" Jazzy and Jaxon came running at me in full force.
I squatted down and opened my arms welcoming them in. They both gave me huge hugs and sat down next to me.
"Are you Justin's mate?" Jaxon whispered in my ear and I nodded.
"Yay! Justin and Kee-Kee sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage..." The kids sang in sync making me laugh.
"Alright kids, that's enough for now" Jeremy spoke softly, "most people went inside to get ready for bed. There's a few teenagers lurking around outside. But you guys are more than welcome to go inside and spend time together."
Justin looked at me for an answer, "let's head inside."
He intertwined our fingers once again and  we all walked inside the pack house. Justin and I headed to my room as I was going to take a shower from swimming in the pool. Justin let out a happy growl as he entered making me look at him curiously.
"Sorry, the room just smells so much of you" he blushed.
"I'm going to shower okay? Are you going to stay in here?" I asked.
"Mhm. I'll wait for you" he said.
As I was in the shower, Nubia began talking to me.
"Mate is very handsome, in both forms too" she stated.
"Justin's always been cute to me. I've only met Jay the times when he's around the pups at the same time we are" I replied.
"Mate is strong and healthy, I can smell the testosterone levels on him" Nubia sighed dreamily.
"NUBIA! That is so weird" I said.
"Well know when the time's right, we know that he can protect us."
"Protect us from what?" I asked as she blocked me out.
Of course, leave me wondering.
I got out and applied lotion and deodorant. I put on my clothes and got my hair in a loose french braid. Before I braided it though, I put Shea butter and coconut oil in it to keep it moisturized.
When I opened the door, Justin's head snapped to me and he got up. Turning off the TV, he put my flip flops on my feet and picked me up, bridal style.
He walked up a flight of steps into my dad's office on the top floor and opened the secret passage that connected the Alpha's Quarters to the pack house.
"You know that I can walk right?" I asked.
"I know, but you just showered. You're all clean and its dirty in here" he reasoned.
We made it inside the house and Justin carried me all the way to his room. He placed me on the bed, pulling the covers back and letting my head rest against the satin pillow case.
"I saw the cases in your room so I got a member to get some and bring them here. Are you comfortable?" Justin's such a worry body.
"Very" I said with a content sigh.
"I'll be right back, shout if you need something" he reminded me and I nodded.
He gathered his clothes for bed looking at me one last time. I heard the shower turn on. I grabbed the remote and turned on cupcake wars. I loved to make all different kinds of cupcakes. It was just a really fun thing for me to do.
An episode later, Justin appeared out the bathroom clothes in basketball shorts and a white tank top. His hair was still a little wet.
"Are you ready for bed? Is there anything else I can get you so you're more comfortable? He asked.
"Can you turn the lights off please?" I asked.
He quickly did it before sitting in the edge of the bed.
"Goodnight Keena" he spoke.
"Goodnight Justin. Have a good sleep" I replied.
I rolled over and was instantly half asleep. This was a very tiring day. Just as I was almost under, I heard him speak.
"I'm glad you're my mate"  and a soft kiss was placed upon my forehead.
'I'm glad you're my mate too' I thought.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
They're mates! Now the story should start picking up as their relationship begins to grows.
Previous Answer: Are you asleep?
Riddle: What is as big as you are and yet does not weigh anything?
Please comment any questions or thoughts, I love feedback. As always, feel free to email me at biebersmikayla@yahoo.com. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3