(16)

*Keena*
For the past week everyone in the pack has been acting so suspicious. Not necessarily in a bad way but sometimes people will stare at me with really large smiles on their faces, which is kind of creepy.
"Kee-Kee, can you come play with us?" Olivia asked as she ran outside to my car.
"I sure can honey, I just have to put these inside them I'll be right there okay?" I explained.
She nodded.
I grabbed the grocery bags out of my trunk and walked in the house.
Justin's house to be specific.
I've been staying here at least four times a week, including sleeping over. We haven't done anything except for small kisses either on the cheek or forehead.
We're both so shy but we've gotten so much more comfortable in each other's presence.
When I opened the door, I could tell that nobody had been here for the last couple of hours. I placed Justin and I's bag of snacks on a shelf in his closet for us to enjoy later. We're both a sucker for sweets so eating is what you're most likely to catch us doing.
I left from there and went to the pack house where again, everyone was creepily smiling at me. I ran up the stairs and into the daycare center where rose petals lined the hallway.
"No wonder everyone isn't around" I murmured to myself.
As I followed the trail into the daycare, I flushed at the sight of all the pack members squeezed into the room. Justin was standing in the center of the room in a suit holding one last rose.
"Hey beautiful" Justin grinned.
"Hey Justin, what is all this for?" I asked.
"Well, the day of our mating ceremony and the weeks following were very hectic. I became the new Alpha that night, but I never formally asked you to be my Luna," he got onto one knee grabbing my left hand, "I've always wanted a mate ever since I learned what they are. You're the best mate that the Moon Goddess could've ever given me, and for that I'm very thankful. You've showed with various small actions that you're able to be a great Luna for me and my pack. I've very glad to have met you on my coming of age party and that the pack has a large liking to you. Keena Neva and Nubia, do both the both of you take me as your Alpha male mate and accept your position as Luna to the Thunder Ice Pack?"
"I do"
The room was ablaze in whistling and cheering.
Justin placed the 'Luna's Ring' onto my finger and stood up pulling me into the tightest of hugs.
Mating Bond Stage Two:
Mating Ceremony: Complete
"Isn't this your mom's ring?" I asked in shock.
"Not anymore, it's been passed down to every Luna that has been in this pack for centuries," he replied intertwining his fingers in mine, "Let's go down and eat shall we?"
Downstairs, they had turned the kitchen and living room into a huge buffet line. All different kinds of dishes and stations to choose from; and I was tasting every bit of it.
After letting the elderly, pregnant, and children go, it was finally my turn too. I scooped up a bunch of stuff all on my plate that didn't all necessarily go well with each other; but at the same time I didn't care.
I waited for Justin and we walked to the dining room where our table was in the middle of all the others. It held two chairs and a small rose in the middle.
"Mate is so cute" Nubia swooned in my head.
"For once, I agree on that" I pushed back towards her.
"This is just for tonight; we'll eat at normal tables starting tomorrow" Justin explained.
The whole pack was watching as we interacted with each other. He pulled my chair out for me which caught the attention of many ladies of the pack and caused them to point a finger at their mate for not doing the same. After pushing me in, he sat down himself and prayed over our food before beginning to eat.

*Justin*
"When you're done eating, can we go up to the office? I want to talk to you about something" Keena dragged.
I looked at her alarmed, "We can go right now if you want too."
"It's not a life or death matter Justin. Just relax and finish your food, okay?" She soothed my nerves.
I complied and listened to my mate. We made sweet talk as I finished eating. Her food had been long gone, I've said plenty times before that she's in love with food. I'd never even try and touch her's.
Somewhere in our talking, she began eating small bites off of my plate too; Jay and I had no problem sharing.
"I could listen to her talk all day long" Jay said under the trance of her.
Me too Jay, me too.
Her voice was smooth like silk and very comforting to listen too. I caught myself not paying attention to her actual words but instead, her luscious lips that were allowing her to voice her thoughts.
"Pay attention to mate" Jay chided.
She's just so beautiful.
When I finished eating, I gently grabbed her hand and started towards the stairs.
"Hold on Justin," Keena stopped me, "I just wanted to thank everyone who put the big surprise together and all of you for coming to celebrate with us. Good night."
She did a small wave and turned back up the stairs. She was first to go in the office and I closed the door after us. She indicated for me to sit in the chair that was positioned in front of her.
"Aren't you going to sit?" I asked.
"Too nervous" she mumbled.
"CALM MATE! CALM HER NOW!" Jay pushed my actions.
I stood up, unfolded her arms, and grabbed both hands in mine before leading her back to my chair. I sat down and met her eyes, letting a small smile grace my face.
"You can tell me anything Kee, whether it's good or bad, okay?"
She relaxed as I rubbed my thumb continuously on the back of her hand and gave one a few kisses.
As she pondered on the right words to say, all that came out was, "I'm falling in love with you."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I updated! Anyone have a sticker? I hope to update more but band is also starting soon so I don't know.
Question: Do I have any readers from outside of the United States?
If I do, that's pretty cool. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Comment any suggestions you have and stay pretty.
-Mikayla<3