(11)

*Unknown*
Keena has shifted into the prophet wolf just as I had predicted. But why did she shift so suddenly? And without the long,  torturous pain that every other shifter had to go through. As a member of the pack, I can say that I felt the large power shift when the drop of her blood met ours. It made all of the wolves submit, but most importantly her mate's. Alphas don't submit to anyone.
"The prophet shall shift whenever they deem fit." They meaning the wolf.

*Keena*
This is perfect timing. As there was chaos in the pack hospital, I left. I need to protect the Thunder Ice Pack, before there isn't anything left of it. I'm a danger to them, but they are also mine. I gave Justin a swift kiss on the forehead before shifting back into my human form and dashing through the forest.
I could smell and feel the wolves that were on patrol, so I ran sideways. I've been watching these patrols for the past couple of days. I know exactly what time they leave certain areas open and for how long. If I can do that, so can a rogue.
"I love all of you" I mind linked to the pack right before I crossed the border.
This needed to be done, this is for the good of the pack.
I could feel them trying to push their way back into my head. But I had to block them off, they would be able to locate where I am.
I heard some of the pack warriors burst through to see if they could see me. I climbed up a high tree, the highest I could go and laid still. I know I've never had a distinct scent except for my parents and mate being able to smell me out. This is the only time it's ever came in handy for me.
I waited until they retreated back into pack lands. Then I put up a small force at the edge so I could keep traveling. But I didn't go into the ground. The would make it easier for them to find me. I travel through the trees, letting the wind carry me.
I just had to make it to the tallest tree between our pack and the border. There, was a tree that I could also see from my bedroom window. I could watch that pack from there.
I listened to the rushing water and dipped into the stream. My tracks wouldn't be discoverable, it was better that way. Whether they knew it or not. I'm the next Luna of this pack, if somebody wants to hurt them, they must go through me first.

*Justin*
The sparks I felt as Keena kissed the top of my head was unexplainable. But those same sparks also gave me a moment of blindness, the blindness that let her get away. I felt her cross the border and the small tear that ripped at my chest. Why had she left? Was she unhappy with me? With my pack?
I felt helpless. How was I supposed to face my pack if I let their Luna leave them, right out of my grasp?
I knew that I was going to be the one to find her. I was going to be the one to bring her home to her rightful pack. The books claim terrible things about how much of a danger she is to our pack, but that's not true. She must come home, and it will be by my hands.

*Zander*
(Surprising right?)
I can't believe that she's left! My dad and I have traveled all night throughout the woods looking for her. Constantly crossing back and forth between our territory and the unclaimed rogue land. But it's as if she has disappeared!
I look high in the trees knowing that there is a possibility of her being up there. We scatter throughout hoping to find something, but there is nothing.
The border guards almost catching wasn't enough, it will never be enough. But all I can say is, when the sun sets and the full moon returns once again, she will return. The pack needs their Luna, now more than ever.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey guys! As I update this, I'm working in the next chapter too. I want to be able to update but I just don't have the time for it. But here is a small little setting plot! Hope you enjoyed!
Previous Answer: A candle
Riddle: What has hands but cannot clap?
-Mikayla<3