(13)

*Justin*
When my dad said that nothing can drive you crazier than your mate, he wasn't lying. Especially when you know that she has been in your pack house, yet was able to come in and out undetected. How does that happen?
To add on to that even more, there was been dead rouges on our border for the past week, all of them carrying her scent. I know she's killed them by the claw marks and the smell radiating near those marks. Why can't she just come home? This is all I've been wanting for the past month.
"Get to the southeast border quickly, there is a large pack of rouges about to cross through. Anyone not fighting, please go to the bunkers and make sure the kids get there too" Keena's order came through the mind link very strong.
Just like the true Luna she's born to be.
I raced outside shifting halfway through the door and kept going to the border. But I couldn't attack them until they crossed over into our lands.
I sniffed the air. They were all males thirty years old or over. This should be easy, they're always nothing but trouble. I heard some of my wolves behind me anticipating when we will attack.
"Just wait until they all cross then trap them in, we'll save two for questioning ...just weaken them"
I knew that they could smell and see me, but I wasn't too sure about the rest of the pack. I laid down and closer my eyes as if I were going to be off guard. I willed my ears not to perk up when I heard them bustling towards me. As soon as I heard them about five feet in front of me, I commanded them,
"Attack."
They all jumped out of the bushes and grabbed a wolf. They were definitely outnumbered and surprised, I guess they didn't know that packs never let one another battle alone.
Dumb rouges.
My pack and I quickly got rid of them, with me going for the main leader, of course. Who does he think he is to just cross over in my land? It'd be different if they were passing through and asked for permission. But no, they were attempting to attack and kill some of my pack members.
I heard a crinkling noise as somebody crossed over the border. But I smelt her before I saw her.
"Take those two to the cellular and bury the rest" I ordered while running towards her.
She tried to cross back over but I blocked her by cutting in front of her and then landed on top of her.
"You're definitely not going anywhere now" I linked her.
I gently grabbed her by the scruff on her neck and lifted my head high enough to where she wouldn't be dragging on the ground. I walked into the pack house where everyone trying to go about there normal day again, but also possibly shocked to see Keena once again.
I walked up the wide staircase to my room where I had already asked my father to open the door for us. I nudged it closed and set her down. Then, she looked at me and growled.
I just looked at her.
What is she acting like that for?
I went to the bathroom and quickly changed, knowing that she wasn't going to escape. I had guards right outside of the windows and at the end of the staircase. I then got her some clothes and left them on the counter.
"You can go change in the bathroom" I said and laid on the bed.

*Keena*
"Really Nubia? We hadn't got caught in here for the past couple of weeks and now because of you, we can't be out there anymore" I stressed to her.
"You do know that a pack isn't made of one person, right?" she replied.
"I also know that one person's presence shouldn't be able to cause lots of harm to that pack" I said.
I pulled on the underwear and t-shirt, leaving off the shorts. They didn't fit anyway. I walked out and laid on the bed, but the other side.
I was half-way asleep when Justin rolled over pulling me in a tight embrace.
"Justin! Let me go" I said.
"I haven't seen my mate in almost a month. I'm going to hold you all night whether you like it or not, so deal with it. Now that I finally have you again, I'm not letting you go. Not now or ever"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I know that I'm the worst ever, you don't even have to tell me.
Previous Answer: Palm Tree
Question: Are any of you guys going to the Purpose World Tour? If you are, what show are you attending?
I'm going the weekend of my birthday and I'm SO excited! After watching videos from the Seattle show, I just can't wait. I'll try to update sooner. Thanks you guys for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
~Mikayla<3