(8)

*Keena*
"He asked you on a date!" Lana exclaimed.
"Shhhh. The whole pack doesn't have to know" I said.
"Yes they do! He's the next Alpha" she replied.
"I don't even know where we're going...nor what I'm wearing" I rolled my eyes.
Lana kept letting out small yells of excitement all the way out the room. I walked into the kitchen where I heard and smelt a lot of the pack boys. In the middle of them all was Justin. Once I entered the room, they all gave out little 'oohs' or smirks.
Justin parted through them instantly and was at your side. He gently grabbed your hand and led you up the stairs and into the library.
"Hey Kee, what do you need?" He asked getting comfortable on the couch.
"I was wondering what I'm supposed to wear tonight? Also, where are we going?"
"Wear a bathing suit and shorts....I'm not going to tell you where we're going but I'm sure that you'll love it" At least I hope you do, he thought.
I got up, walking to the shelf and picked up the next book for me to read. It was still about the Rare Wolf.
"What's this?" I felt Justin come up behind my shoulder, peeking over so he could read along with me. It was a written diary entry.
"The announcement of a future powerful wolf has had so many different reactions. The kids are very excited knowing that it could possibly be them. The adults are happy to know it could possibly be there future Alpha or Luna. But the rival packs had the best reactions of all. They're quite curious on how all of this is going to happen. Most importantly, what is going to go down once this wolf arrives.
The Dark Skies Pack mostly. They are our enemies. Our rivals. They would love to get a hand on our special wolf. That is why I haven't released all the information into the pack about this wolf. This one person alone can be more than extraordinary. The things that they will be able to do are unspeakable. They will be the closest known person to the Moon Goddess, practically her child.
I must go now, I hear commotion running up the stairs.
-James Bieber
Thunder Pack Alpha 1678"
I couldn't believe it! The actually powers of the wolf were kept a secret, even from the pack. But it shows why, all the information are in these books. I'm the only one who has been reading these. I've wiped cobwebs off so many of them.
"That's absolutely crazy!" Justin exclaimed with wonder in his eyes, "how often do you read all of this?"
"I read them as much as possible. I like to know about the history of our pack. You should read it too"
"I just might start" he eyes stares deep into mine.
He really does have beautiful eyes, Nubia thought.
"I have to go...I'll see you later" he got up placing a gentle kiss on my hand before exiting the room.

*Justin*
I'm so nervous! It's not like I haven't been on a date with a girl before...its just that it's my mate that makes me uneasy. I really want to impress her. Show her that I'd go to the ends of the earth to make her happy.
Because I would.
To add onto that, it's not just Keena I'm impressing, it's her wolf. I have to let her wolf know that it's okay to come out and that I'll be here to protect her. Always. It's my job to make the both of them  as comfortable, safe, and happy as I can. I can promise her that.
But first, I have to get ready for this date. I ran upstairs and grabbed a spare change of clothes along with my swim trunks and a tank top. I kissed my mom on the cheek and headed into the woods.
I shifted into my wolf carrying the basket with me to the spot I thought was perfect for our first date.
I laid out the cheesy picnic blanket on the ground along with the old fashioned radio.  I really hope she likes it.

*Third Person*
Keena was just finishing putting in her shoes once their was a knock on her bedroom door.
"Come in" she voiced from her bathroom.
As she was expecting, Justin quickly came into view in her mirror.
"I'm almost ready" she said.
"No, it's okay. You don't have to rush yourself" he replied.
She noticed that Justin was in the doorway for a small while with a very dazed look on his face as his eyes wondered around the room.
'Mate smells so good' both of their wolfs told them.
Just being in her presence brought so much ease to Justin. Keena wanted to reciprocate the feelings, but she didn't know how.
She couldn't feel the things he felt.
Once outside, Justin led her to the beautiful waterfall he had found when he was still just a pup. He knew that nobody else had ever been here, at least in a long time. She was the first.
"It's beautiful" she gasp, amazement in her eyes.
She was the most beautiful thing to Justin.
They sat on the checkered blanket and snacked on the food that the basket consisted of various fruits, sandwiches, chips, salads, and drinks. All recommended by Lana, of course.
After letting their food settle while laughing at the corny jokes Justin had managed to come up with, they decided to take a dip in the fall.
Justin stood up and pulled his shirt off before jumping into the river. Keena followed suit and was in right after him. Her laughter was infectious to Justin. Her smile could challenge the sun.
She started to play the way pups would. Jumping on his back when he wasn't paying attention to her. Dunking him underwater and quickly swimming away. It was all fun to her, and she knew there was a low possibility that he'd do it back to her.
Justin soon took her into his arms. There bodies touching, aligned. They were completing the puzzle piece. They were lost in each other's eyes. Leaning closer and closer.
Until, Keena quickly pulled away and hopped out the water.
"Do you not want me?" Justin asked.
"No. It's not like that I promise" Keena pleaded.
"Then what is it? Every time I try and get close to you, show you that I want to be your mate and love you, you push me away" he exclaimed.
"I'm just so confused. You have every part of you telling you that I'm your mate. You can feel all the different things that I don't. Somewhere inside me knows your my mate...I just don't where to reach it" she explained.
"Confused? Why would I lie about my mate?" Justin quizzed.
"Exactly, you wouldn't! I just don't get it...any of it" she cried.
"Well it looks like we're on the same page for that one" Justin gritted through his teeth as he stormed pass her.
'Go back! Comfort mate, comfort mate! Help mate understand' Jay voiced.
'Maybe when mate understands that we're made for each other' Justin replied.
Keena watched his quickly retreating figure go off in the distance before he disappeared.
'Mate' Nubia whined.
They felt rejected as Justin walked away from them. But then again, that's probably how Justin felt each day. She couldn't help the sadness that seeped into her.
It became unbearable.
Keena felt a dull ache in her hands. The wind began picking up at a dangerous speed. The air twisting in a million different directions.
She heard the snapping of trees as they became uprooted. The sound of glass shattering in the distance.
This was all too much.
She heard the deadly whistle coming down from the sky in a visible spiral, but she didn't move. She wasn't afraid. She didn't know why though.
Just as the wind storm got to its peak, Keena felt it all.
She never got to fully understand what she felt before the world turned black.

*Unknown*
I saw what Keena just did. I've always known she'd be the one. I felt the power shift ever since she was born. Returning to my spot in library, I continued to read.
"This wolf is elemental. I don't know when they will discover this power of their's. Possibly when they meet their mate.
The power of mates is to never be question in the instance. This wolf can only become truly powerful with its mate, otherwise this prophecy won't work. They will awaken a new generation.
This wolf could uproot trees on the earth and burn the Earth to ashes. The oceans could overflow or destroy every building in site with their powerful winds.
There is no way to train this wolf with its powers. Only they know when and how to use it.
Dark emotions won't settle well with this wolf. When they use them all together, it's deadly.
This wolf will rise the Royals."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Who do you think Unknown is? Any ideas?
Previous Answer: Time
Riddle: What's the longest word in the dictionary?
I updated quicker this time! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Feel free to
email me at biebersmikayla@yahoo.com.
-Mikayla<3