(7)

*Keena*
When I woke up, Nubia was purring loudly in my bed. That was honestly the best night of sleep I've ever had. This bed is so comfortable. That thought reminded me that Justin, being the sweetheart he is, slept on the couch in his room. Bless his heart.
When I turned to face the opposite side of the room, I was very surprised to see Justin already awake and very close to the bed. It appears as if he had moved the couch all the way from the other side of the room to me. There was a little space between us, probably so that he could get in and out.
'Mate' Nubia howled in my head making me wince.
"Are you okay?" Justin asked sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Yeah I'm fine, just a small headache" I said.
"Would you like to go downstairs for breakfast or to the pack house?" he asked pushing the couch back to its original spot.
"Let's eat here...can we eat up here?" I ask timidly.
"Of course. What are we going to do?" Justin replied.
"Let's watch a movie..." I trailed off.
He nodded his head and motioned for me to follow him out of the room. We walked side by side in silence to the kitchen. When our hands would brush by each other's, I would feel slight sparks race up my hands.
'Being near mate makes me feel so happy' Nubia sighed in my head.
Already resting on the counter was our plates piled with bacon, eggs, pancakes, and fruit. My stomach growled at the sight.
Justin let out a belly laugh and clutched his stomach as I looked down in embarrassment.
"Relax Kee, you're fine babe" he said making my cheeks heat up.
He grabbed two bottles of orange juice out of the refrigerator and handed them to me. Once he picked up the tray, we retraced our steps back into his room. I clicked on the television and set it to my favorite Disney movie.
We both sit on the reclining couch and began to eat with our plates on our laps. Surprisingly, he didn't complain about the kid-like movie I had chose to put on. He better not.
Once we had both finished eating and the movie was coming to a closing, Justin turned to face me. As I looked back at his open form, I realized he was honestly just looking at me.
"You're so beautiful" he murmured placing a soft kiss on my forehead.
"Thank you" I said looking everywhere except him.
He lifted my face to meet his and our eyes locked, "Don't look down, ever."
I lightly nodded and kept eye contact with him. His eyes lightly twinkled. They were a beautiful hazel with small specks of gold and green.
The door burst open and Justin covered me with himself growling. Jazzy and Jaxon walked into the room and hopped up on the couch with us.
"Hi" they exclaimed.
"What are you two doing in the house? Mom and Dad aren't here" Justin asked.
"Well, Daddy brought us back here to get you because he wants to talk to you and Kee-Kee's mom wants to talk to her" Jazzy said.
"Kee-Kee's mom is with all the kids too" Jaxon added.
"Okay, just let us get ready and we'll be right out" Justin said.
They ran out of the room and we heard there footsteps on the stairs. I slid on my flip flops and took one of Justin's hoodies out of his closet and placed it overtop of my pajama shirt. Justin looked at me and he smiled brightly.
He went into the bathroom and came out with a different change of clothes and a hat resting on his head.
"There's an extra toothbrush in the bathroom for you to use" he spoke as his hand brushed against yours.
I nodded and walked into the bathroom. After doing my business, I washed my face and brushed my teeth before walking back out.
As headed back through the tunnel, this time to Jeremy's office. As Justin closed the door after us, he literally swept me off my feet.
"You know that I'm not freshly showered anymore right?" I asked him.
"I know but I just like holding you close to me" he said.
The kids led us through the small path leading into the Alpha's office. When the door opened, Jeremy engulfed us into a big hug. The kids and I left the two of them so we could see my mom.
In the nursery section of the daycare center, all the kids were crowding a new baby who has just been born two weeks ago, Chance. Chance's mother passed at birth due to complications so my mother has been looking after him very carefully.
Once she was sure that he was solidly sleep, she motioned me over into the next room.
"What is it like now that you've found your mate?" she asked me talking a seat on one of the couches.
"I don't know...I fell awkward around him just a little bit. I know that he wants to be affectionate towards me but I can't feel the same things that he does" I explained.
"You just have to give it chance, Kee. You're mates to an Alpha, you could possibly be able to reciprocate those feelings before you turn of age" Mom said.
"Do you think that I'm going to get my wolf now?" I questioned.
"Now that's one thing I can't tell you Kee, it'll come when it wants. But you must remember, not all people of werewolf blood have a wolf" she
stated before walking out of the room.

*Justin*
"Take a seat" my dad said.
He returned to the big chair behind his desk and I sat in one of the single chairs across from him. As I waited for him to talk, it looked like he was just studying me.
"What?" I finally asked.
"You're not as happy as I thought you'd be. What's wrong?" He said.
"I don't know...its kind just one-sided from me. But she does let me get close to her, but that's about it" I ranted off.
"Son, you'll just have to remember that she's just not of age yet and she's not connected to her wolf yet. Don't rely on the mating bond to woo her, use your Bieber charm. Make her fall in love with you naturally...not because you were destined to be" he said before returning to his work.
I exited his room and went to look for my mate. I followed the small trail of her scent and saw that she was with Olivia. Kee leaned down and embraced her in a tight hug. Olivia's laughter echoed throughout the room.
"Olivia, it's time for lunch" Hannah called out.
"Bye Kee-Kee! See ya later" Olivia said.
"Bye Liv" she yelled behind her.
I exited the doorway and approached her.
"Hey Justin" she acknowledged me.
Just her saying my name sent chills running throughout my body.
"Hey Keena, I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?" I stuttered.
"I'd love to go on a date with you, Justin."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I FINALLY updated!!!! Marching band season is over so I should be on a lot more.
Previous Answer: Your shadow
Riddle: What flies without wings?
I'm so excited for this story to get going. It's been something I wanted to do for a while! Thanks for reading! Hope you
enjoyed. Feel free to email me at biebersmikayla@yahoo.com.
-Mikayla<3