Chapter One: The Birth of Twins

The screams of the werewolf Hayley Marshall could be heard all throughout the quiet vicinity of the St

The screams of the werewolf Hayley Marshall could be heard all throughout the quiet vicinity of the St. Anne's church. She was currently being held captive by witches so they could take her baby.

After Hayley fought for so long she eventually ended up giving birth to two healthy, a beautiful girl, and a beautiful boy.

"Please, can I hold her?" Hayley asked, looking at her firstborn. Klaus was also looking at their firstborn; ignoring the second born who was being held by Monique Devereaux. The harvest witch looking at the second child in wonder.

Hayley was handed the firstborn and look at her in awe. Klaus also had the same expression on his face.

"What about your other child?" Monique asked the woman but she shook her head slightly. The witches looked at her in shocked but it made it all easier for Monique to slit the werewolf's throat.

Of course, after she had handed the baby to fellow Harvest witch, Abigail.

The second born was becoming fussy so Abigail began humming and the baby fell asleep.

According to the ancestor, more specifically Esther Mikaelson she only wanted the firstborn to be killed. They were ordered to spare the second child.

As Klaus, Kol, and now in transition Hayley defeated the witches; the babies were taken by Marcel Gerard, in an attempt to keep them safe.

The firstborn was sleeping on Marcel's bed while he carried the second baby who was looking at him in amazement and kept trying to grab Marcel's nose, which made the vampires chuckle.

"Marcel? Why do you have a baby?" Two voices chorused as they entered the room. They were fraternal twins with blue eyes and blonde hair.

"These are Klaus' children. They were being attacked by witches." Marcel explained to his adoptive sons. He turned them after he found them dying of the Smallpox. He saw so much of himself in the boys and wanted to help them.

"Do they have names?" The eldest, Samuel asked.

"No. Not yet." Marcel told them. The blonde hair boys looked at the second born in amazement.

"You can name him if you wish Marcellus." Niklaus' voice rang out. Their heads snapped towards the doorway as he already holding his firstborn like she was a porcelain doll.

"Really?" Marcel asked his sire and adoptive father. Klaus nodded with a slight smirk on his face, noticing how deep in through he was about the name.

"Roxanne. Roxanne Baylee." Marcel said after five minutes of looking at the baby and deciding what h thought would be a good name. I mean, this kid was going to have a live with this name.

"Roxanne Baylee Mikaelson. It sounds almost strong." Klaus stated as he handed, Roxanne. Klaus vowed that he would do anything to protect these two little girl. Always and Forever.

If only he knew how wrong he was.