Chapter Fifteen: I Missed It, I Missed Everything

Hayley could feel it

Hayley could feel it. Call it a motherly bond or physical sire bond that she had with her second-born child, she knew that Roxanne had triggered her werewolf genes.

"No." Hayley whispered with tears sliding down her face.

"Mom?" Hope asked as she walked into her mother's bedroom.

"No. My poor baby." The hybrid whispered as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Hayley, what's going on?" Kol questioned concerned as the rest of the family made their way into the room.

"She triggered it. Roxanne triggered her werewolf curse." Hayley cried. The rest of the family was stunned.

"How can you be sure?" Klaus queried, not wanting to believe that his daughter had killed someone.

"I can feel it. Like I did when Hope triggered hers. I got the exact same feeling." Hayley rambled now pulling at her hair.

For days after finding out both, Hayley and Klaus drove themselves crazy, trying harder to try and find their missing son before his first full moon.

When the night took over on what would be Roxanne first full moon, they locked themselves away. The guilt began eating away at them. They had never once shown any attention to their second-born.

The rest of the Mikaelson's had tiptoed on eggshells around them, not wanting to be on the receiving end of their tempers.

Elijah and Victoria had received a call from Samuel the minute they found out Roxanne triggered yer cures, they also knew that she was only going by her middle name, having dropped the name Roxanne completely. The relayed this information to Keelin and Marcel who felt horrified for the young girl.

Everyone watched as Hayley paced around for what seems like the thousands time.

"I missed it, I missed everything." Hayley repeated for the tenth time.

"Mom, calm down." Hope coaxed, growing nervous for her mother.

"I can't calm down, she didn't know how to use her abilities, she had to go through her first full moon alone. You dad and I were there for your transformation Hope, we were going to do the same for Roxanne. I...oh my God I'm a horrible mother." Hayley sobbed as everything hit her all at once.

"Hayley, it's already. You weren't a terrible mother. We were all at fault. Bu, we'll find Roxanne and bring her back to her home. Where he belongs." Kol soothed.

No one heard Elijah snort about Roxanne coming home. They knew she wouldn't, they had spoken to both her and Finn along with the new family they were with. They were all happy and they would be dammed if their siblings screwed that up for his favorite niece or his oldest brother.