Chapter Seventeen: Fully Activated

Baylee Shepherd move as quickly as possible towards the elevator

Baylee Shepherd move as quickly as possible towards the elevator. She quickly pressed the button that would take her to the level of the BAU. She knew there was a specific team that could help since they were aware of the things that go bump in the night.

The brunette immediately spotted Jennifer Jareau and tried to catch up to her.

"Ms. Jareau." She called and the woman turned around.

The blonde vampire looked in the direction of where she heard a voice called and saw a girl no older than sixteen trying to catch up to her.

"Can I help you?" JJ asked politely but immediately looked concerned, seeing the look of fear on the girl's face.

"I need your help. There's someone killing the supernatural." The girl explained quietly but JJ's vampire hearing picked it up.

JJ paled slightly, and listen to her heartbeat and didn't notice a jump, she was telling the truth.

"Come with me, and tell me everything." JJ ushered the girl towards the briefing room where the rest of the team was.

"Change of plans guys, we have an important case." JJ said as she walked into the briefing room with Baylee training behind.

Penelope noticed the girl first and squealed and ran over with her heels.

"Aren't you just the cutest little thing! I'm Penelope Garcia, most people call me Garcia." The woman introduced herself and squeezed Baylee in a huge.

"I'm James." The blonde replied.

Aaron Hotchner and Spencer Reid both looked at the girl after hearing her voice and were immediately stunned. She was here. The piece that was missing was there, less than seven feet away.

"Well, what's going on that this requires our help?" Daniel 'Danny' Hotchner asked, ever the boss.

"There's someone killing supernaturals in Charlotte. Whoever it is, they're angry at supernaturals. My family and I have been finding bodies left and right, mainly vampires but also some wolves and and a few witches. A lot of them are just kids. The police aren't helping, they believe it's animal attacks." Baylee explained and placed some photos on the table.

"Oh my gosh." David Rossi mumbled as they looked at the gruesome photos.

"How do you know about the supernatural?" Spencer spoke up for the first time.

"I'm a hybrid of three different creatures, a tribrid. I think he might be after me." Baylee revealed.

"Why would anyone want to kill you?" Aaron asked concerned and slightly angry.

"To get revenge on my biological father. He's ruined so many lives." The brunette tribrid sighed.

"Who is your biological father?" Emily asked.

"Klaus Mikaelson." That was the whisper that left the youngest Shepard girl's mouth.

"I left because for my entire childhood I was shoved aside, I was treated terribly by my parents. I left with the help of the few people who actually cared and found a new family." Baylee rushed out not wanting to talk about it anymore.

Aaron's eyes flickered dark red for a brief moment, needless to say, he was pissed that his soulmate was treated that way.

Baylee flew back with the team (with Penelope) to Charlotte.

As soon as the plane landed were off investigating.

The Shepard family showed the team where the bodies were found, Baylee was speaking rapidly about what she believed the killer was looking for and the team was impressed, especially her mates.

Spencer practically swooned when he found out she was a genius like him.

The Shepherd's were an immense help and so was Kai surprisingly. He had decided to explain the methodology of the killings since he was very familiar with the subject.

Finding their unsub took a few days and cornering him was easy, too easy.

What no one had expected was that there was a second unsub who managed to sneak up on the blonde tribrid before a prompt snap was heard.

Everyone quickly turned at the sound and saw Baylee on the ground with his neck at an unnatural angle.

She was dead.

Aaron and Spencer felt a gaping hole enter their chest and immediately killed the two unsubs.

No one knew what to say to them both.

Samuel, Simon, and Danny had pushed JJ and Emily behind them, so as to try and protect them.

"She's going to come back. She has vampire blood running through his veins. We have to wait for her to wake up." Charles said as he looked at the body of his daughter with tears in his eyes.

Aaron picked her up with no hesitation and brought her back to the Shepherd's home. After everyone who needed to be was invited by inside Aaron placed Baylee on her bed.

Finn was pissed, he was supposed to protect his niece and he failed. He knew she would come back as a vampire but she was so young, she wouldn't be able to pass as anything older than what she looked like.

He would forever be stuck looking like a sixteen-year-old girl.

After about an hour which seemed to pass eternally slow, Baylee shot us as a gasp left her throat.

She was now fully activated tribrid, whose life would be changed forever. By her family, and her mates.