Chapter Three: Why Is It Always Her?

"Hope?! Have you seen my psychology book?" 16-year-old Roxanne Mikaelson yelled as she tore apart my her room

"No. But I think you had it in the library." Hope answered back to her 12 minutes younger twin.

Roxanne hurried to the library and found her book. Walking past Hope's bedroom she said a soft "thank you."

Roxanne uickly shut the door and locked it before removing the glamour spell that was on she book. It quickly transformed back into her grimoire.

You see, Hope could be a thief at times. So, Roxanne having learned that Hope wouldn't touch her psychology books put glamour spells on her grimoires so Hope can't take them. Elijah thought the idea was ingenious and with the help of Victoria made them unlocatable so Hope can't use a locator spell to find them.

When Roxanne was 12, Elijah and Victoria had her tested and found out she was a genius. She has an IQ of 168. 'That's why she's so perceptive.' Elijah had said at the time.

Roxanne as writing a new spell in her grimoire when Hope burst into her room unannounced.

The glamour spell quickly went back in place before the book's true intentions were revealed to her nosy sister.

"Whatcha doin?" Hope asked as she plopped herself on Roxanne's bed.

"Reading. What does it look like I'm doing?" Roxanne asked sarcastically.

"Why do you read so much? You never have time for any fun." Hope queried then told her twin.

"Because reading is fun for me. Anyways, what do you want?" The brunette questioned her sister.

"Mom said I could borrow one of your grimoires so hand one over." Hope said as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

"No." She replied quietly.

Hope was taken back by her sister. How dare she say no?

"Roxanne. Give. Me. A. Grimoire. Now." Hope demand through her teeth, the room starting to shake from the firstborn's anger.

"They aren't yours. They belong to me and I said no." The second born practically snarled to his older sister. Roxanne's anger was making it start to storm outside.

Victoria and Elijah were walking into the Abattoir when everything drastically changed and soon they were running upstairs; Klaus and Hayley already at the Roxanne's door.

"What the hell is going on?" Victoria asked watching the twins who were still arguing.

"Roxanne is being stubborn as usual." Hayley said as she also watched the fight.

Elijah and Victoria could see Roxanne losing control as tears flooded into her eyes.

"Why do you always assume it's Roxanne's fault?" Elijah questioned his brother who rolled his eyes.