Chapter Four: Meeting of the Mind

"This is getting way out of hand

"This is getting way out of hand." Marcel practically growled as he paced the room where those who cared about Roxanne were meeting.

"I agree, but what do we do?" Keelin queried. The werewolf had only been around the Mikaelson's since the girls were 7 and she too had formed a deep emotional bond with Roxanne.

"What do what's best for her. We have to get him out of New Orleans." Elijah decided. Everyone's head snapped in their direction pondering over the thought.

"That's not a bad idea. How can we get him out though?" Victoria agreed but then questioned.

"We can do it."The twins answered after having a conversation amongst themselves.

When no one looked convicted she signed. "We're her best friend. I think if we tell her the plan she he will be more adept to go." Simon began. "And you all can't leave it will look too suspicious. If we leave with her, no one would bat an eye." Samuel finished.

"Surprisingly, tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb are right. They would be only way to get her out." Elijah admitted, ignoring the 'hey!' That came from Samuel and Simon when he called them names.

While Victoria and Keelin seemed convinced, Marcel was the only one who remained concerned. He was worried about his adoptive sons. If any of the Mikaelson's caught m them taking Roxanne out of the city, they would be killed.

"I don't know...what if something goes wrong?" Marcel voiced his concern.

"Marcel we'll be fine. We know how to sneak around. We can protect AJ. She's practically our sister. No one would think any wiser." They spoke at the same time.

"I still hate when you are right." Marcel muttered, albeit teasingly. They both laughed and nodded.

"So now that, that's settled. How do we tell
Dawn? And how do we get all of her stuff out without a moving van." Elijah asked.

"We'll all explain it to Roxanne when everyone else leaves the Abattoir. I taught her a spell to extend the bottom of things. So we would only need her suitcase and that's would hold all of her stuff. We'd have to sneak her out during the night and use the guise of him staying at a friends." Davina explained the plan.

The six people in the room were in agreement.

They were going to get Roxanne Baylee Mikaelson away from her 'family' and they were going to do it soon.