Together

⚠️ smut⚠️

That night proved even more beautiful to Shion. He had never taken a lover. Not when the island thrived in its glory, not when the shadow of the pirates loomed menacingly over him, not all the lonely years he lived here with just the islands ethereal population. Not once had he given his body let alone his heart or soul to another living creature.

He loved how Nezumi watched him as he prepared their late dinner. It was a cold meal, but the inns new owner didn't seem to mind. Shion did make streaming hot coffee to go with it. They ate in relatively silence, yet Nezumi's fingers would brush Shion's if the house spirit reached don't for anything.

His knee was pressed into Shion's under the table. From time to time it would rub against Shion's thigh. The house spirit was slightly flustered by this. He wasn't sure what the night would conclude with. All too soon the meal was over.

"Let me help you wash up." Nezumi collected their dishes as Shion took out their trash.

Side by side they washed up what dishes had been used. With his hands were, soapy from he water, Nezumi kept his touches going. He looped a finger around Shion's pinkie. He brushed the back of their hands together. He touched the other's forearm as they worked to clean up.

Once all was done, Shion led the way out of the kitchen. Nezumi swooped past him to the first step. He held his hand out, palm facing the celling. Shion eyed it. Nezumi watched with a soft twist to his lips. It wasn't a smile, nor a smirk. It was something different? An invitation?

Shion wasn't sure just where the human was going with this. There was a gentleness to him, a side of his human that he hid well. Shion breathed out, happy to glimpse the peace his new found friend kept away from prying eyes.

Slowly the pale hand rose. It landed in Nezumi's palm. The dancer drew his partner to him. Shion glided up on the step. Nezumi's arm encircled one side of his waist. The hand he held he drew upwards, letting it drop to his shoulder.

As Nezumi's hand fell away, it brushed along Shion's hair. The cool, warm fingers grazed the spirit's soft cheek. Nezumi's thumb flicked out to trace the line that bound Shion to the home. Shion couldn't tear his eyes from the dancing blue grey ones drinking in his very essence.

"Nezumi?" Shion whispered the name.

Was it for him to give consent? To stop what might be brewing between them? Not even Shion was sure .

The young man was drawn closer into the warm embrace. Their lips touched once, gently bumping against each other. Nezumi clutched the cloth under his hand. Shion inhaled as Nezumi drew him tighter to his chest. Their lips touched again, forming a seal that would be hard to break, they kissed.

Shion wavered, his head filling with a fog of something he didn't feel like fighting. The sensations rushing through his body started wherever the human touched him. It was as if tiny sparks flared to life from the warm heat of the man before him. He felt Nezumi stroke his back.

Tasting the other's tongue, Shion grew emboldened. He flicked his tongue around the warm wet chasm of the mouth it was housed in. Lacking taking in the taste of him as he stole their breaths away. Nezumi drew back until their lips barely touched.

"I want everything you are willing to offer me." He breathed out.

The feeling of the breath along his lips made Shion shiver. The spark those words ignited inside him was like a raging inferno.

"I wish to over you everything." Shion cooed.

He closed his eyes. Alright ing his magic, he drew the taller form to him. His mouth traveled along Nezumi's neck up to his jaw. The tiny licks ended as their mouths touched once more. Nezumi's teeth tugged on Shion's lip.