Chapter 1:My Loves

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕
One normal day on a hot sunny weather, a young boy was happily driving his luxurious car towards Seoul University Building which is a 30 mins drive from his company.

"Oh my god I can't wait to meet babies!" said the young boy excitedly.The truth is, it is only a night that he and his two loves had been apart yet he misses them badly.

𝙍𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙜𝙜

Suddenly his phone rang loudly throughout the car.He picked the call without looking at the caller id."Hello it's Jimin speaking, who is this?" the boy now known as Jimin, asked the person that's calling him.

"Hey Jimin it's me Yoongi Hyung, where are you at now?" one of his Hyung which is Yoongi answered.

"Oh hey hyung, I'm just on my way to pick up my babies to have lunch together. Why hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Ooohh someone's going on a date huh?" Yoongi teased. "I-its just a usual lunch hyung, why were you calling me tho?" Jimin asked trying to hide his blush.At the mention of his beloved babies, he can't help but to feel butterflies all over his stomach.

"Oh nothing but I'm informing you that I will be coming over to your company this evening if you are free, I want to discuss about our collaboration" Yoongi answered. "Oh is that so, of course you can come hyung.I have a free schedule this evening" Jimin stated.

"Alright then see you at 3, safe driving kid" Yoongi said. "Okay hyung I will" with that Jimin ended the call.

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Here I am waiting in front of The Seoul University Building waiting for my babies to come out.To say I was excited was of course needed as I have been dying to meet them, so whipped I am.

Around 10 mins, the student start coming out of the building.I was searching for them through the crowd.

There they are, walking hand-in-hand while smiling so brightly.Oh my heart!They started coming to my car.

The door opened and they quickly came inside greeting me. "Hey hyungie!" Both of them said cheerfully as soon as they saw me.

"Hey my loves, how's uni?Everything good?" I greeted back smiling towards them. "Tiring as usual hyungie" I heard my Taehyungie said. "Yeah the profs never failed at giving us many assignments" then my Jungkookie agreed.

"Is that so baby? I really wished I could help you sort out your problem babies" I said truthfully. To be honest, I always felt bad for them as they are often exhausted from their university.

I felt a hold in my hands, "Hyungie, don't feel bad that you can't help us.You being here with us is already enough" Taehyung said."Besides whenever we see you, we literally got our energy booster" Jungkook said showing me his bunny smile.

Damn they never fail to comfort me. "Thanks loves, let's go eat now shall we?" I said lightning up the mood.

"Sure!" With that, they start going to the restaurant.

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭

The couple stepped into the fancy restaurant holding hands.Jimin has brought them to five star restaurant nearby his office even though he knew his babies will kill him for bringing them here.

"Let's sit hun" Jimin said dragging his babies inside the restaurant.Both the boys were having death glares on their hyung while the elder was trying to avoid their gaze.

"Hyung what do we told you?" Taehyung asked Jimin crossing his arms. "Hm? What do you mean baby?" He asked back playing innocent. "Don't baby him.You know very well what he mean, hyung" Jungkook interferes while also crossing his arms.