Chapter 17:Unexpected

Author POV

Jimin enters inside his cabin huffing loudly.The boy was in a very bad mood today.You may ask why? Well it was because this morning when he was taking shower, instead of running a warm hot water to his body, Jimin accidentally run a freezing cold water to his body.

Then when he was frying an egg, he overcooked the egg by letting it get fried for almost 10 minutes.After that when he was about to go towards his car, he tripped by the banana peel and his face was slammed against the car window resulting a very very red cheeks of him that is paining and stinging.

When he was driving, he dozed off for a minute which he shouldn't do.He didn't notice the red light that had changed to green and he got honked by a car behind him.While driving in such a mood, he missed the junction to his company making him 20 minutes late to his office.Just now, when he was about to enter inside the cabin of his office, he tripped again but this time on his own heels.

Now, the 27 years old ceo is having red, stinging and paining cheeks, both sides yes. "Ugh what a bad day!" Jimin mutters, he wondered what more of a bad things would come to him today.Yeonjun enters inside with a file on his face. "Morning hyung! How ar- hyung! What happened to your cheeks?" Yeonjun cut himself off upon seeing his ceo angry red cheeks.

Jimin huffed again, "Ugh I was having a really bad freaking morning today" Jimin said while rubbing the ice pack on his cheeks. "What happened?" Yeonjun asks and Jimin told the whole story.Yeonjun held back a laugh at the funny story.

"Yah! How dare you laugh at me?!" Jimin said as he turned away from the laughing boy. "Ah, sorry hyung it was so funny.So that's the reason you're late today?" Yeonjun asked and Jimin nodded his cheeks puffing out while he rubbed an ice pack on it.Yeonjun chuckled at the ceo, finding him look silly.

"Anyway hyung, today the new secretaries will start working today.I assume they will be here soon around 9" Yeonjun said checking the time. "Oh their tables is there right?" Jimin asked pointing at the two medium size tables across the cabin.The tables were facing Jimin's sideway.

"Yes they will be there since I figured you might need them often" Yeonjun said, "but if you're not comfortable with having them around you 24/7 then I will asign the empty room for them instead" Jimin shakes his head, "No need Yeonjunah, I'm fine with having them around me.It will be easier for me and them to work together.And you don't have to bother yourself with it" Jimin smiled at the boy.

He knew how attentive and caring Yeonjun was towards his well being.And he appreciate it a lot, "Alright then, I will take my leave now.When the new secretaries arrive, I will bring them here " Yeonjun said before storming out of the room.Jimin leaned back on his chair, "New peppow"

On the other side

Taehyung and Jungkook arrived infront of the company they will soon work inside. "Woah, this company is really successful bun" Taehyung said in awe. "True, I wonder who the ceo is" Jungkook replied, "Talking about the ceo, I'm getting nervous" Taehyung said as Jungkook looked at him.

Since they will be working as the ceo secretaries, the thought of the ceo makes them nervous. "Me too, but let's not think of anything bad okay? Taehyung nodded as they stepped into the building. "Excuse me, I'm sorry for the bother but we came here as the ceo new secretaries" Jungkook said and the receptionist smiled at them.

"Oh it's no bother, please wait here for a moment" The worker said before dialing on a number.Soon Yeonjun came down, "Good morning, Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon right?" Yeonjun asked politely.Even though the boy is a chief financial officer, his behaviour was nothing but kind and humble.

Taehyung smiles at him, "Yes, I am Kim Taehyung" Taehyung said extending his hand out to Yeonjun. "And I am Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook says as he shakes Yeonjun hand, "I'm Choi Yeonjun, the chief financial officer.I am in charge of the new secretaries of our ceo.If you may, please follow me" Taehyung and Jungkook followed the boy.