Chapter 5:Meeting

Author POV

Sounds of birds chirping echoed in the atmosphere.A black mercedes was parked in the ceo's reserved parking lot.Jimin comes out of his car with a briefcase in his right hand.He enters his office building with a soft smile plastered on his face.The employees greeted him instantly.

"Good morning Sir!" The receptionist guy greeted his boss once he saw the older walked in the company. "Morning, Mr. Cha" Jimin replied.The employee just smile hearing how the ceo addressed him formally.Sure it wasn't something surprising or what but usually ceo doesn't really address their employees so formally.

But this was the Park Jimin we are talking about.All of the workers in Park Enterprise know their ceo's behaviour so well.Jimin is so respectful towards any of his employees in the company.On of his respectful behaviour include calling them by their first name which at first makes the employees surprise by his kind demeanour.

Jimin comes in his cabin.As usual his secretary, Choi Yeonjun came inside his cabin handing him the schedule of his work time for the day. "Sir, this is your schedule for today, this morning you need to submit the due business proposal to Lee Commercial Company.At 3 pm you will be having a meeting about the upcoming project in Busan with the CEO of Crifty & Co. along with Mr. Kim Namjoon" Yeonjun explain the schedule to the ceo.

Jimin nods with a smile "Thanks Mr. Choi, you may go now" Yeonjun smile in return before heading out of the cabin.

Time Skip

It was around 2.30 in the evening.Jimin was getting ready for his meeting in another 30 minutes.Suddenly a knock was erupted on the door making Jimin looked up from his paperwork "Come in" he muttered.The door was pushed open revealing Namjoon who stood by the door with a smile on his face.

"Hyung you came earlier!" Jimin exclaimed excitedly running towards his cousin. "Yeah I don't have any schedule this evening so I thought why not if I came earlier" Namjoon replied.Jimin smile hearing his reply bringing Namjoon to the sofa on the other side of his office cabin.

"So Jimin, how's your life with Taehyung and Jungkook?" Namjoon asked. "Oh it was great hyung, I came over their place yesterday" Jimin replied with a smile on his face remembering the good times spent yesterday with his babies.Namjoon chuckled seeing Jimin smiled dreamily while talking about his lovers.

Jimin is like his little brother to him amd seeing his baby brother happy was all Namjoon ever wanted.He knew how much Jimin has suffered throughout the years.Losing his dear parents at such a young age, up until now he still wonders how Jimin could endure all the pain as a young pup.

Seeing Jimin works so hard just to repay his parents makes Namjoon felt proud at his effort.But at the same time, he is worried for Jimin as the younger are so reckless regarding his health.There were time where Jimin was so stressed out that he almost passed out alone inside his cabin.Luckily Yoongi was there to help him.

A knock was heard in the cabin.Both ceo turns their head towards the person who just came in after getting the permission. "Sirs, the ceo is here.We may begin the meeting now?" Yeonjun informed alerting Jimin and Namjoon."Sure"

"So Mr. Park I think the project is all ready to begin?" The ceo of Crifty & Co. who is known as Mr. Kang Kyungyun asked Jimin. "Sure Mr. Kang, the project may begin tomorrow.I already prepared my assigned employees that will be handling the project" Jimin explained.

"Alright then, it's all settled" Namjoon wrapped up the meeting, the three ceo bidding their goodbye as the employees start gushing out of the meeting room.Namjoon also takes his leave after a little chat with Jimin.

"What a hectic day!"

On the other side

Taehyung walks out of the room of his last class of the day, walking through the corridor stopping at one certain lab room.While awaiting he takes his phone out, opening his kakao talk to fish Jimin a quick message.