Chapter 2:Life

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Sunrays that passed through the curtain binds had shined throughout the whole room.Unfortunately the sun had disturbed two beautiful boys sleep.

One of them move around to snuggle more into his lover hair.One of his way to block the sun but however, the sun still get into his eyes which make him groaned while sitting up on the bed.

He looked to his side to see his lover was still deep asleep.He scoffed, of course the other boy is a heavy sleeper.He start shaking the boy to wake him up.

"Hey bun wake up it's already morning" The boy Taehyung said while shaking Jungkook's body in order to wake him up. "Ugh I don't wanna wake up yet boo" he replied to his lover slightly pulling the duvet over his body.

Taehyung pulled the covers away and start shaking him again. "Oh come on bun let's have some fun instead of rolling down in the bed all day like a burrito" Taehyung said while shaking Jungkook vigorously.

"Uh fine boo I'm up I'm up see" Jungkook finally sit up on the bed with a pout on his face doe eyes looking at his lover with slight anger.

Taehyung immediately kissed his bun pout away. "Don't be mad bun, let's plan what should we do today as it is weekend!" Taehyung said excitedly.

"Okay, what do you have in mind boo?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.Jungkook for sure loves going out with his one and only Taehyungie boo but right now, he just woke up from sleep and doesn't have anything in mind on what to do today.

"Well how about we go shopping? I heard Gucci and Balenciaga released their new collection today" Taehyung suggested.Well of course he can't missed the new collection of his favourite brand, Gucci.He knew that Jungkook must be excited to as Balenciaga is Jungkook's favourite brand.

"What Balenciaga release their new collection? Oh we really need to go buy the entire store today. But we don't have that much money tho" Jungkook replied slowly getting sad.

Taehyung who saw the change of his bun mood, quickly said "Oh ho ho you little bunny, do you forget who is our boyfriend?" Taehyung said smirking to Jungkook.

Jungkook's ears perked up hearing Taehyung's word. His sad smile immediately turned into a smirk. A devilish smirk on top of that."So, what are we waiting for? Let's call him" Jungkook said.

"Kajja!"Taehyung said excitedly.He directly dialed Jimin's number.

𝙍𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜!
𝙍𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜!
𝙍𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜!

"Hello?" the call was picked up. "Hye hyungie! How are you? How's your morning? " Taehyung bombarded him with question "Did you had a good sleep yesterday? How's your work? Everything going well? Do you want to come over?" Before Jimin could even answer Taehyung's question, Jungkook bombed him with more question.

"Woah easy there babies, one by one okay?" Jimin chuckled at his lovers cute behavior. "First, this morning was boring before but now it is fun as you called.Second, yeah I had a good sleep last night.Lastly, my work is fine" Jimin answered all of their question instead of that come over part.

"Oh really, that's so good for you hyungie" Jungkook replied. "Well how about coming over?" Taehyung asked him the question he didn't answer just now.

Jimin sighed, "About that, I'm sorry my loves I didn't think I could come over today.I need to go to the office to check over some things, I'm so sorry my loves" Jimin said sadly apologizing.

"Hey hyungie that's totally fine okay? Don't worry, we understand you" Taehyung said softly while Jungkook nodded in agreement.They really understand Jimin's work.