Chapter 3:Drunk

Warning!Rape!

Deep into the night.One young boy were passed out in a bed.Tired from the activity he just done.Those nasty action were done by him mindlessly as he is not in his sense.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝟑 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Jimin got out of his Mercedes.He fixed his outfit and start walking towards the gate of a huge mansion.

Well right now he is at his friend's party.Don't misunderstand, Jimin is not the type of boy that go around partying everyday but since this is his chilhood close friend birthday party, he forces himself to come to the party.

"Good evening Mr. Park, let me escort you to the door" one of the guard said while opening the gate for Jimin. "Thank you" Jimin smiled.Once they were at the door, the guard opens it for Jimin. "Enjoy the party Mr. Park" Jimin smiled as a reply.

He enters the ball of the mansion.Soft ballade music was playing throughout the whole mansion.Jimin started walking around trying to find his friend.

"Hey Jimin!" A voice was heard calling him.He turned around to find his friend smiling brightly at him."Oh hey Taemin" Jimin said as they hugged.

"Happy birthday bro!You are really growing up" Jimin said teasing him.Taemin lightly punch him "Aish you" He said while they both laughed.

"Anyway come let's go I will show you around" Taemin said dragging Jimin with him.Jimin looked around the mansion, it was decorated expensively as Taemin have a high taste.

"Wow Taeminah your mansion is really nice you are good at decorating it" Jimin complemented when they stop in front of a room. "Haha well my sister help me in decorating it" Taemin replied as he opened the door of the room.

Loud music start blasting through their ears.People here and there enjoying themselves, drinking, dancing, making out many more.Oh how much Jimin hate his surroundings right now.If he can, he would get out of the party right now but he force himself to follow his friend putting up a fake smile.

"Yow guys enjoying the party? Meet Jimin, my friend" Taemin said to one group of friend which is his colleagues.

"Oh hey Jimin, I'm Seonghwa nice to meet you!" One of guy named Seonghwa greeted Jimin while shaking his hand. "Hey nice to meet you too Seonghwa!" Jimin exclaimed.He was glad that the group of Taemin's friend are welcoming him.

"Come on jimin let's enjoy this party!" Taemin said cheerfully to Jimin who nodded at him.They started to chug on the drink.

"Nice party bro, how did you manage to organize this all alone?" I asked, I wa really impressed with the party.Such an elegant yet joyful with simple design."Haha really, thanks Jiminah but you know I always organize a party so maybe that's why I have mastered it?" Taemin replied waving his eyebrows."Gosh, you still get high over a praise huh" Jimin chuckled.Taemin was always like this ever since school days.

He would always get overly excited just by little praises.There is one time when an old lady was carrying heavy bags of groceries so Taemin being the sweetheart, help the old lady carry the bags to her car.The old lady then praise him like "Wow I can't believe there's still a young kind man like you nowadays" and just by that, Taemin was all smiley throughout their way on walking home till he bumped into the electric pillar as he lack of focus.

Jimin remembered that he was laughing his ass off at his friend. "What a dummie" he said to Teamin while the poor boy just pouted in response "Aish if you done laughing then come and help me here man" He exclaimed, they both continued walking home.Jimin smiled at the memory.Him and Taemin were really good friend back then.

"And still you haven't quit teasing me about it huh?" Taemin replied pouting his lips.Jimin just laughed at that. "Niw come on let me show you around more!" Taemin said pulling Jimin's hand while running upstairs."Heyyy don't be too fast dumbass!"

Time Skip

It's been two hours since the party started.By the time, more people came and most of them now are wasted.Some were dancing their ass off, some were drinking, some were singing, some were swimming and playing in the water, some even start making out.

Well Jimin himself too are wasted and currently begging for more alcohol to be served to him. "Sirrr! OoOnEe mMooRrWe pPleEase!" Jimin said to the bartender who just chuckled at his behaviour who is drunk by too much alcohol he consumed.

He kept on drinking when suddenly a girl were sitting on his lap shamelessly."hHeYy gGeTt of mE gIrL!" Jimin said once feeling the weight on him.He try to push the girl away."Well well daddy, why don't we have some fun hmm?" She said near his ear seductively. "Gove us another shot please" The girl requested to the bartender.

Once it was served, she pulled something out her pocket and pour the powder inside the drink while smirking evilly."Here have some more drink daddy" She offered to Jimin holding the cup near his mouth.Jimin snatch the cup and gulped down the whole glass.

The girl smashed her lips on Jimin and kiss him roughly while sneaking her arms on his neck.Jimin held the girl by her waist and kiss back with the same passion.They start making out drawing marks here and there in each other face, neck and collarbone.The girl pulled abruptly.

"Now before we get the real fun, shall we go to somewhere private?" The girl said pulling Jimin with her into one of the rooms upstairs.Jimin who is unaware of the surrounding, just followed the girl like a lost puppy.

They get into the room.The girl throws Jimin on the bed and start stripping out of her clothing.Once she was done, she start the undressing Jimin too."Well daddy it's too much clothing, why don't we get rid of it?" The girl said while unbuttoning Jimin's shirt.

Jimin who still have a little bit of sense in him, held the girl hand."We shouldn't done this, I have boyfriends"Jimin said while trying to take away her hands from his shirt.The girl scoffed"Well your boyfriends are not here tho so let just have the fun" with that she stripped Jimin out of his clothes.

Jimin just lay on the bed completely naked and helpless."Please don't do this, it's not right" Jimin pleaded still trying to stop her.His body is paralyzed by the affect of the dug that was mixed with his drink earlier."Right or wrong I don't fucking care" The girl protested and started to suck on Jimin's dick.

"No please stop!"Jimin begged helplessly.He was still drunk but sober enough to feel what's going on with his body.The girl ignored him and continue doing her work.

Soon later, she was done.She get up and start to rummage through her bag searching for something.The thing was found and she brought it to the bed setting it up.It was a camera.She start recording with the camera and proceed with the further work.

The girl positioned herself on Jimin's cock and slowly inserting it inside her cunt.Jimin who feels pressure on his dick jolted up in fear."No!!please don't do this, please stop I beg you"Jimin begs her helplessly.But he was once again ignored.

Time that feels like forever stuck for Jimin has finally ended.The girl start dressing herself and Jimin again."Good fuck daddy, see you around" She says and exited the room.

Jimin fell asleep on the bed with tears on his face.

To be continued...