Chapter 16:New

Author POV

5 years later

There Jimin is, standing infront of his new company-PJ Collection.Jimin smiled proudly at his new established company.He worked his ass out to build the new company.Ever since he was freed from that hell 2 years ago, he had worked day and night just to rise this new company.What about his old company?

The old company-Park Enterprise, was taken over by Yoongi and Namjoon.They had handled the company since Jimin went to jail.The company was a rising company so they couldn't just close it like that.So they decided to make the company operating as usual, just without a ceo.Namjoon and Yoongi had given out a notice saying that Jimin went abroad for business purposes.They couldn't just tell the staff the truth.

"Welcome Sir, it's been so long since I last met you" The receptionist worker said, Jimin smiled at him.He recognised the worker, even after 5 years, most of the Park Enterprise workers didn't change.The workers just transferred to the new company and it is the first day Jimin came back to his company.All this while, he had been managing his company from home.

"Morning Mr. Cha, still handsome as ever huh?" Jimin said in his flirty demeanour.The ceo really didn't change even after 5 years, still humble, kind and of course flirty. "Aish sir, anyway do you need me to lead you way?" The worker asked politely, all of the workers knew to nkt cross the boundaries even if the ceo is so kimd to them. "Oh no need, I will be fine on my own you can continue your work, Thanks Mr. Cha" Jimin smiled before making his way to the elevator.

On his way to enter his cabin, the workers greeted him cheerfully.Happy that their ceo came back.

"Good morning sir!" "It's nice to see you again sir!" "Sir I missed you!"

Jimin laughed at the last ceo comment, he truly missed this.Missed working in his company, working with his beloved workers.Jimin enters inside his cabin.Suddenly someone placed their hands in his shoulder, "Jimin hyung! You are back" Yeonjun exclaimed happily as he hugged the older boy tightly.Jimin chuckled at Yeonjun behaviour.

"Hyung! It is really hard working without you, I had to handle most of this all" Yeonjun whined as Jimin ruffled his hair, "Aigoo Yeonjunah, you are a big boy now huh? You are the CFO(Chief Financial Officer) now"Jimin wiggled his eyebrows.Yes, in Jimin's absence, Yeonjun had been handling most of the company matters with the help of Yoongi and Namjoon.They had decided to give a promotion to Yeonjun and since then, he is the cfo.

"Hehehe of course! But, are you okay hyung?" Yeonjun slowly asked, Jimin smiles softly at the boy. "It must be so hard in there" Yeonjun said as he eyed Jimin sadly.Yeonjun is the only worker who knew about the real reason of Jimin's absence for these 5 years. "It's fine Yeonjunah, it's all over now and I'm here again!" Jimin said cheerfully shrugging off the topic.He didn't want to think about those hard time again.

"So, no more my schedule from you?" Jimin joked, since Yeonjun is the cfo now, that means Jimin doesn't have any secretary. "Unfortunately no, but hyung, we gotta need to find a new secretary for you" Yeonjun said. "How do you plan on employing the new secretary?" Jimin asked. "Alright hyung hear me out, as the company are bigger than before, you will need more people to help you.And the people will be your secretary.From what I've been thinking, you will need two secretaries to help you in managing this company.One secretary for marketing strategy purposes and another secretary for overall business purposes.How does that sound to you hyung?" Yeonjun explained.

Jimin thinks for a while, "That sounds good to me, I don't mind working with more people" Jimin replied, "but how are you going to pick the secretaries?" Jimin asked, he is curious on that matter. "About that, actually I have held an online application.Anyone interested for the position would need to complete the form I've provided in the application, they would also need to include their resume on" Yeonjun said again as Jimin nodded.

"And I have found two perfect candidates for the position, I had interviewed them.They have the master degree in business so I think they are the most qualified among the candidates.Do you want me to find a new candidate or you are okay with the candidate that I choose?" Yeonjun asked, he want Jimin to work with people he is comfortable around.So Yeonjun need to make sure Jimin would be okay with the chosen secretaries candidates.

"No need to trouble yourself Yeonjunah, I trust you and I'm sure any candidates you choose would be the best" Jimin smiles at Yeonjun as the boy nodded. "Okay if that so, can I call them tomorrow? Or when do you want them to start working?" Yeonjun asks, "Tomorrow would be great" Yeonjun nodded, "Okay then everything's settled, anyway hyung, today you don't have any schedule" Yeonjun informed before he dashed out of the room.

Jimin leaned back onto his chair.The reason why he established this new company was to start off everything.He wanted to leave his past self and make a better future.To Jimin, the past is the past and his past are the worst, so he choose to forget it all.Now, he is proud of himself for his achievements.

"Let's start again Jiminah"

On the other side

Taehyung just finished watching the new episode of doctor slump, he tossed around the couch yawning. "Uffff, don't we have any more new drama" he said as he scrolled through Netflix.Jungkook suddenly came running to the living room with a laptop in his hand. "Booooo!" He shouted loudly startling Taehyung.

"Oh my gosh, why were you shouting bun?" Taehyung asked as he rubbed his chest, Jungkok smiled sheepishly at him. "Sorry boo, but I wanted to show you this!" Jungkook shoved his laptop to Taehyung who took it, reading whatever is shown on the screen. "Congratulations Your Application Is Successful, You Are Accepted In The Company.You Can Start Working Tomorrow, details are inside the attachment" Taehyung turns toward Jungkook surprise.

"What? Is this real?" The brunette just couldn't believe his eyes, Jungkook nodded at him. "Yes boo! It is, I was shocked at first too" Jungkook said as he plopped down beside Taehyung. "But I'm glad we get the job" Taehyung said softly leaning his head on Jungkook's shoulder. "I know right" Jungkook replies as he rests his head on top of Taehyung's head.

Taehyung and Jungkook just graduated from their university.You might be wondering why does it take them so long to graduate so let me tell you.The two had decided to continue their master degree right after they finished with their degree.The master degree takes about 5 years to complete so now, they are already graduated.With a master degree of business.

"Woah, I can't believe we are getting a job already" Jungkook said as Taehyung looked at him. "I know right, feels like yesterday we just graduated from high school" Taehyung replied.They say time flies by too fast and it was indeed true.In a blink if an eye, Taehyung and Jungkook are already in their mid 20 which is 25.All those years, so many ups and downs the two face together resulting their love to get stronger.

"No matter how much time flies, promise me that we will always be together" Taehyung said as he held out his pinky infront of Jungkook. "Promise me that we will love each other always" Jungkook said as he also extended his pinky. "I promise" The lovers sealed their pinkies as Taehyung pressed his lips against the younger.

"I love you, always"

To be continued...

════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Author Note:)

Wowwww my first ever author note hehe...anyways firstly I wanted to say sorry if my knowledge about degree and stuff is wrong, I write it based on my country degree process.Second, I'm vewwyy sowwyy becos there is too much taekook :) but I promise you that there will be more vmin and jikook soon *pinky pwomise*
And lastly, who do you think might be Jimin's new secretaries? ;)

That's all from me, there will be more updates soon, do vote and comment, it means a lot to me <3333