Chapter 14:Feelings

Author POV

Taehyung can't help it anymore, but to feel extremely guilty over what had happened.He decided to confront Jungkook about the matters, "Bun, can we talk?" Taehyung asks softly as Jungkook snapped out of his daze, again.Jungkook was no different too, for the past days, the boy had been zoning out oftenly, lost in his thought.Jungkook turns toward Taehyung.

"Sure boo, what do you want to talk about?" Jungkook replied as Taehyung took a deep breath. "I can't held back these feelings bun" Taehyung muttered, "What feelings boo?"Jungkook asked confused. "I felt so guilty, for everything" Taehyung confessed.Jungkook heart skip a beat at the statement, "M-me too, I don't know why boo.But somehow, I felt so bad for doing that to Jimin" Jungkook replied.

The two still haven't figured out their feelings.They still doesn't know why were they feeling guilty over the break up.It has been almost 8 months since the incident but yet Taehyung and Jungkook still couldn't get over it.Taehyung kept asking himself onto why he felt regret taunting him every single day and Jungkook consistently wondered as to why his heart is paining so much while thinking about Jimin.

"It's been half a year bun, but I still couldn't stop thinking about him" Taehyung said, "I don't why boo, but somehow, my heart is aching every time I think about Jimin" Jungkook taunt, "I felt as if we shouldn't do that to him, we shouldn't break up with him and we shouldn't even played with his feelings in the first place" Taehyung said as he held his face in his hands.Taehyung is slowly realising his fault, his heart keep on reminding him but his mind wouldn't just agree with his heart.

"I felt like that too but what is this feeling? Why are we feeling guilty?" Jungkook asked more to himself, "I don't know, but these feelings keep haunting me every time" Taehyung replied.Jungkook thought for a moment, "Maybe we should tell moms about this?" Taehyung look at Jungkook in surprise.Came to think of it, the two boys still didn't tell their moms about the break up with Jimin, even after almost 9 months.

"I don't why, but I feel like maybe moms could help us with this matter" Jungkook explained, "I think we should bun, I couldn't afford these feelings any longer" Taehyung replied. "We need an answer boo, moms must have an answer to all of these pondering questions" Jungkook says. "We shouldn't hide about the break up from moms, they need to know" Taehyung replied, the boy is determined to tell their moms about it, they deserve to know.

Time Skip

It was 5 pm.Taehyung and Jungkook was inside their moms house, sitting on the couch anxiously.Mrs. Kim looked at the two before speaking, "So, what brings you both here?" Mrs. Kim asked, she knew that her two sons wouldn't visit them randomly especially on the week days.

"As far as I know, my sons wouldn't just visit us on week days unless there is an important matter" Mrs. Jeon added.Taehyung laughed nervously, "Hehe um actually eomma, there is an important matters" The brunette mutters slowly.He is damn nervous to tell the elders the truth.

"What important matters Tae honey?" Mrs. Jeon asks curiously.She is also worried for her sons if there is something serious bothering them.Jungkook glance at his mom before lockinh his eyes with Taehyung, as if asking him something. "Eomma, if we tell you both about this matter, would you be mad at us?" Jungkook asked getting more nervous by each second.

Mrs. Kim look at Jungkook, "Depends son" she simply answer making Taehyung heart dropped at the statement. "I know we shouldn't be hiding this from eomma" Jungkook started as he look at his moms whose eyes were focused on him.

"But we are too scared to tell you" Jungkook continues as Taehyung held his hand tightly. "We..have broken up with Jimin hyung" Taehyung confessed earning a shock gasp from the elders. "What? When did you break off with him?" Mrs. Kim asked shocked from the news.