Chapter 11:Hyungs Comfort

Author POV

Not everything is meant to be, sometimes even the most perfect puzzles can get ruined.Breaking up is hard to do but that trite title is a serious oversimplification to describe what can be a deeply painful and destabilizing time of life , a time when you may not just be mourning the loss of romantic love but also trying to keep going with your life.There's no sense in sugarcoating it because it's a time that can be truly brutal, there's no way around it but to accept the reality.

No matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief.The heart was made to be broken and Jimin wishes he was a little boy again, because scratched knees are easier to fix than a broken heart.But courage is the power to let go of the familiar, he can't cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars.Three words sum up everything Jimin have learned about life-it goes on.Although it anguishing to keep going, Jimin know he needed to.

Regardless of much you wanted someone to want you, there was nothing you could do to make it happen.Whatever you did for them, whatever you gave them, whatever you let them take, it could never be enough.Never enough to be sure.Never enough to satisfy them.Never enough to stop them walking away.Never enough to make them love you.Jimin can't force Taehyung and Jungkook to love him they way he love them.But it's amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces.Jimin could never get over it.

Funny how the reason of your felicity and euphoria is also the reason of your agony and misery.How radical can everything suddenly changed.Likewise, the saddest thing about love is the shattering of a heart when ruptured -is the loudest quiet.It's humorous how a mutilated heart is not fatal yet the interim pain twinge harder than death.Nevertheless, that is just the tangibility of love-the astringent one.Want it or not Jimin still have to face it.

The front door opened and four mans came in view.Seokjin walks up to Jimin worriedly, "Oh my Jiminah" The older one pulls Jimin in a hug pouring out comfort as much as he can.The others just stared at Jimin pitifully, Hoseok join in the hug whispering sweet soothing in Jimin's ear.Namjoon and Yoongi watches silently, seeing their younger cousin in a miserable state clenches their hearts.Ever since last night, Jimin had been on call with his hyungs.Telling them the whole story and questioning them what did he ever do wrong.

Yoongi and Namjoon both know just how much of an angel their little cousin is, and hearing the incident that happens to Jimin yesterday makes them burn in anger.How could people be so cruel towards him?They were furious at Taehyung and Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi knew, how much Jimin adores and cherished his lovers.And hearing that Taehyung and Jungkook were just playing with Jimin, lit a fire in the olders heart.

"W-what did I e-ever do w-wrong hyung? W-was I not e-enough for them? H-how could T-Taemin do t-that to me?" Jimin sobbed brokenly, Yoongi heart hurts witnessing his cousin.Jimin was like a little brother to him, "Sshh, you did nothing wrong Jiminah, it's just them who didn't knew your value" Yoongi stated caressing Jimin's back. "Taehyung and Jungkook don't deserve you, and so is Taemin" Namjoon continues.

"You don't need a friend like Taemin Jiminie, that guy doesn't even knew the meaning of friendship" Hoseok said, "Taehyung and Jungkook never acknowledged or appreciated your love for them, so why waste your tears on them hm?" Seokjin asked Jimin as wiped the boy's tears off his face.Jimin looks up at his hyungs, "B-but I love them hyungs, I l-love them so much" Jimin said helplessly.The olders know they couldn't stop Jimin from loving Taehyung and Jungkook, but for the younger sake, they had to.

"I know Jiminah, but crying like this won't change anything.What had happen is already done" Yoongi said again, "Love is always love and it could never die, but you can't be mourning like this forever Jiminie" Namjoon added softly.Every words they said was true, the damage could never be undone but Jimin can't be crying like this forever. "I don't know what to do hyung, I just don't know" Jimin replied getting more calm as he stopped crying.He is lost, he doesn't know how to handle the situation.The thought of Taehyung and Jungkook hurts him but knowing that he would be getting to jail soon makes him anxious.