Chapter 8:Visit

Author POV

Jungkook served the breakfast on their dining table, pushing the plate towards Taehyung who quickly digged in the meal. "Umm it's so good bun!your cooking skills got better nowadays" Taehyung praised humming in delight at the delicious meal cooked by Jungkook. "Really?thanks boo, I was just trying on the new recipe" Jungkook giggled out.

"You got any plans today boo?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung thought for a moment before answering. "Oh I wanna visit moms today" Taehyung replied, "That's great, it's been so long since we last visited them" Jungkook state in acknowledgment.

Taehyung and Jungkook's mom has been friends since middle school, Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon are so close to each other same goes to their sons.They used to live in the same neighbourhood next to each other, but since their husbands death, Mrs. Kim had decided to move in with Mrs. Jeon as her son insisted on it.Since Taehyung lived away from his mother, he thinks it will be good for his mother to live with Jungkook's mother.That way, both Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon won't be alone and they can guarantee safety too.

"Yeah, we couldn't visit them since university are so hectic lately" Taehyung says rubbing his slightly aching temple. "When will we visit them?" Jungkook asked digging into his last bite of meal. "Around 4 in the evening.Is it okay for you?" Taehyung replied now questioning Jungkook. "That's a perfect timing!in the meantime, we could prepare something to bring" Jungkook says and with that the two rose up from their respective chairs walking towards the sink before washing the dirty dishes.

They are now at the living room in a comfortable silence, both of them are too lost in their own thoughts.Taehyung decided to break the silence. "Hey bun?" He calls out for Jungkook softly.Jungkook hum in response as he looked at his lover. "What do you think of Jimin's action yesterday?" Taehyung continued referring to yesterday's event.Jungkook was lost in his thoughts for a while. "I don't know, maybe it's just another way of protecting us?" Jungkook said more to himself.

"Do you think he is really inlove with us?" Taehyung asked again.Since the way Jimin acted up when the man was trying to harass them yesterday made Taehyung question about Jimin being inlove with them again-'he is not inlove right?' He thought repeating the question inside his head. "No of course not boo, it was an attraction.Beside it was just the heat of the moment, that's why he reacted like that" Jungkook says assuring Taehyung and maybe himself too.

But Taehyung isn't convinced yet, the way Jimin stood up for them yesterday, the way Jimin protect them just shows how deeply inlove the older is with Taehyung and Jungkook.But who's gonna admit that?-neither of them.No matter how much Jimin shows his love to them, it is still useless.Because at the end of the day, Taehyung and Jungkook will always deny Jimin's pure love.

Jungkook saw that Taehyung is still lost in a trance, so he takes his boyfriend's hand in his and turns his to face Taehyung. "Hey boo, are you okay?" Jungkook asks softly as he look in Taehyung eyes.The brunette just sigh, "I don't bun, this shit just make sick.I-I'm tired of it" Taehyung says as he shuts his eyes tightly, getting a headache from thinking so much.Jungkook brings his hand up to cup Taehyung's face.

"Hey boo listen to me, as long as we love each other, you don't need worry about this nonsense okay? Jimin can go fuck himself if he's inlove with us or not.We don't need him, we just need his money.You have me, I have you and that's all matters hm?" Jungkook says as he stared into Taehyung's eyes deeply.Taehyung smiles softly hearing Jungkook's comforting words, nodding softly at him.

Jungkook smiles back before slowly attaching his lips with his lover, kissing him softly with full of love.Taehyung responded to the kiss passionately, holding Jungkook's face tenderly.The kiss was comforting, the young boys engulfing each other in their own warmth.Taehyung pulled out exhaling softly, his forehead colliding with Jungkook.