Chapter 12:Strong

Author POV

The ambience was reticent, sounds of rain echoed throughout the livingo op room.Jimin fiddled with his fingers, debating on whether he should tell his hyungs the truth or not.With a heavy sigh, he turned towards the other guys. "Hyungs, I need to tell you guys something" Hearing Jimin's voice, the olders focus on him, "What is it Jiminah?" Hoseok asks softly.Jimin felt his heart beating so loud that the guys might even hear it.

"You know that Taemin sends a video of me r-raping a g-girl right?" Yoongi felt his heart clench tightly at the mention, "What about it Jiminie?" Yoongi asks slowly as he held Jimin's hand pouring out comfort for the younger. "The video is edited out right? I know you wouldn't do that kind of action Jimin" Namjoon said as he scooted closer to his cousin.

"Yes the video get edited out but actually.." Jimin stopped talking as his body trembled, Seokjin was quick to embrace the boy, "Sssh Jiminah, it's okay we are here for you.If you're not ready to tell us then you don't have to" Seokjin mutters, Jimin shakes his head as he got out of Seokjin hold, "N-no hyungs, you all need to know this" Jimin said, "4 months ago, I went to Taemin's birthday party.I don't know why but I got so drunk that I didn't even notice a girl was approaching me" Jimin starts, as the memories slowly came back to him.

"I felt that girl suddenly sat on my lap and she offers me another glass of wine.Without thinking much, I just chugged on the drink but what I was careless of was that the girl had mixed a drug in the wine.She started to kiss me and slowly, the girl pulled me inside a room.My mind was hazy but I start feeling sober when she stripped me out of my clothes" Jimin shuts his eyes tightly at the painful memories.

"She starts doing things to me like...raping me.But I could do nothing as the drug makes my body paralysed temporarily.I begged her to stop but she refused to and I also didn't notice about te camera that the girl had set up.When she's done, the girl dressed me back again before leaving.The next morning when I wake up I don't remember anything from the last night as the drug effect on my memory once I fall asleep" Jimin said slowly.

"And the girl had set the camera on an angle that will make it looks like I am the one r-raping her.That's why the video turns out to be like that" Jimin finished as tears streamed dowm his face.Hoseok and Seokjin embraced him tightly, "I'm so sorry Jiminah, I don't know you had to face that" Hoseok said as he rubbed Jimin's back softly. "I didn't know that Taemin was such a jerk to do these kind of things" Yoongi said furiously.

"Don't worry Jiminah, we will find a way hm? I will hire some people to edit the video so that the angle is bigger" Namjoon said, he is determined to help his cousin.Jimin smiled lightly at them.But a doorbell ring interrupted them, Seokjin went to open the door but he is surprised to see two police officers standing in front of it.

"Good morning sirs, how may I help you?" Seokjin asks hoping that the police officers were just rounding around the condo, "Good morning too sir, we apologise for the disturbance but we are looking for Mr. Park Jimin.Is he here?" One of the police officers questioned as he looked inside the house.Seokjin froze for a moment-please god, this is not real please.

Namjoon and Yoongi appeared at the door, "Can I know why are you looking for him?" Yoongi asked trying to be polite as much as he can.The officer pulls out a paper amd showed it to Yoongi, "Park Jimin has been suspected as the rapist of a girl 4 months ago" Namjoon and Yoongi looked at the paper. "Hyungs?" Jimin said as he approached the door with Hoseok beside him.

"Oh there you are Mr. Park, please come with us" One of the officer pulled out a handcuffs and cuffed Jimin hands.Jimin was shocked but he looked at his hyungs and smiles sadly, "Jiminah" Yoongi looked at Jimin apologetically. "We will discuss this matter further at the police station, you might want to come with us too" The officer said as they started to walk away.The older guys followed.