Chapter 10:Truth

Author POV

Taehyung and Jungkook sat in silence on the bed, neither of them dares to utter any words. "We are not going to stay silent forever right?" Jungkook said breaking the deadly silence, "We really need to stop bun" Taehyung replied now seriously looking at Jungkook. "I know, but we need a strong reason to break up with him" Jungkook sighed.Taehyung rubbed his temple, clearly stressed out.

Taehyung and Jungkook had been thinking about breaking off the relationship with Jimin.Since their anniversary date, the two boys couldn't help but to wonder on how long could this thing go, how much longer they need to acted up and stuff.Of course they know that the 'using Jimin for money' wouldn't last forever and someday, they need to stop doing it.Moreover Jimin's love for them are getting overboard as that what they thought.

Even after 2 days since the special anniversary date, Taehyung and Jungkook still can't get over the fact that Jimin just confessed on how deeply he is inlove with the two.To top it off, Jimin also gifted them the expensive customised necklaces, telling them the reason he chooses the key charm.

"We shouldn't keep this any longer boo, that jerk is going insanely obsessed with us.Try to think that if we continue this fake dating shit, he might even become psychotic for us" Jungkook stated worriedly.Well technically the 20 years old just won't acknowledge Jimin's pure and sincere love for them to the point that he downgraded Jimin's love by saying that it is an obsessive attraction.How could he?

"I know but bun, we really need a reason.What would he think if we suddenly asked for a break up?What if he found out that we are just using him?He might even asks us to pay all of those money back and you know we couldn't afford it right?So we need to think of a reason first before asking a break off from him" Taehyung explained hoping Jungkook would finally understand him. "Then, what reason could we give him?" Jungkook asked sighing once again.

"Maybe we could say that we are just tired of this relationship?" Taehyung suggested as Jungkook stared at him, "But that would be a lame excuse, we need to think of something more logical" The brunette replied to his boyfriend.Suddenly Jungkook's phone vibrated.The two turns their head toward the direction.Jungkook picked up his phone as his eyebrows furrowed.Taehyung noticed the change of Jungkook's mood, questions him.

"What's wrong bun?Who is it texting you?" Taehyung asks as he sat beside Jungkook to look at his boyfriend phone. "What the hell is this?" Jungkook asks in confusion as an unknown number message him. "Is that an unknown number?" Taehyung ask as he look closer at Jungkook's phone. "I never had this contact before, how on earth does this person even manages to text me?" Jungkook ask utterly confused.

"I think it's a scam or something-wait what the fuck?" Taehyung suddenly yelled as the unknown number sent Jungkook a video, not a normal video but a sexual video. "The fuck?does this person messages me to sent a porn video?" Jungkook said but he got another text.

Unknown Number
Open the video bubs, you may get a surprise

"What does this person mean by surprise?" Taehyung asks getting more confused than ever. "Shall we click on the video? Just to check it" Jungkook asked Taehyung who started to think, "Maybe we should, who knows this person might be messing with us" Taehyung replied and with a deep breath, Jungkook tap on the video.As the video start playing, the couple were focused on finding anything unusual but the video seems normal, just like a usual porn video.

Two naked figures came in view, a man and a woman.Taehyung and Jungkook just watched the video silently but their eyes widened when they saw the man's face, "Isn't that, J-Jimin?" Jungkook stuttered out as he zoom in the man's face. "No, it can't be right?" Taehyung asked more to himself.But their thoughts were proven right when the girl suddenly started begging, asking Jimin to stop while shouting his name.