Chapter 15:Undelivered

Author POV

Jimin sat up slowly, waking up from his deep sleep.It's been so long since he sleep soundfully and deep.Well I wouldn't blame him though, who can sleep so good when you had to be on the hard ground with only a blanket on.Plus, it's snow time now so it's freezing.

"Wow I slept so long, lucky me today is day off or else" Jimin said to himself as he looked at his bruised body, yes you read it right.It's not uncommon for an inmate to get beaten up brutally.The officer that is incharge of those inmate, are usually harsh and cold.

They would order the inmate to do such thing and when the inmate doesn't do as they are told, the officer would beat them up.Jimin face the same thing too, last time while he is in his cell, an officer came to him and asked him to stripped naked.But of course Jimin wouldn't do that, whatever it is he still have a dignity.

And so the bastard of an officer beat the shit out of him, using a baton to add on.We all know how bad it is to get hit by a baton.Not just that, he also cuffed Jimin so the poor boy could do nothing but to accept those beatings.

There were also days when an inmate woke up late.The officers would bang on the cell door to wake an inmate up.But those banging were almost faint, and to wake a tired inmate from a deep sleep, was impossible.So the officer get inside the cell and poured hot water onto Jimin's body, the poor boy scream in pain and tried to get away from the water.

Jimin winces, "Ouch it hurts so bad" Jimin said as he accidentally hit his bruised arm on the sink.If you see Jimin's condition now, you would shed tears looking at his horrible state.When an inmate got beaten up, their visit session would also be cut.

Because according to the shit of a system, if an inmate got beatings from any officers, then that's mean the inmate misbehaved.But in Jimin's case, our poor angel didn't do anything yet he had to take those beatings.And worse, he couldn't even meet his hyungs for 3 weeks.The world is too harsh on Jimin.

As he done with his daily shower, Jimin slowly sat back down.As usual looking at the small window, it is snowing heavily outside that it passes through in the cell.Jimin is just wearing a thin prisoner uniform shirt, he hugged his knees seeking for warmth.

Looking out, there was a guy who were playing in the snow.The guy is in process of makinga snowman but suddenly the snowman fall down and get ruined.The guy looks as if he is going to cry when suddenly another two guy appeared on his side, comforting the almost crying guy.

Witnessing the scene, a sudden memory flooded through his mind.

Jungkook was making a snowman, a big snowman.When he is about to put the head part suddenly the snowman fell down.Jungkook pouted looking at the now ruined snowman.He felt as if he is going to cry, he sat down on the snowy ground.

Jimin and Taehyung came running towards him, 'Baby, what are you doing there all alone?' Jimin asked as he ran towards Jungkook who looked up at him, 'My snowman...' Jungkook pointed at the ruined snowman as he pouted. 'I put so much effort into it but it now it is ruined' Jungkook eyes were glossy while saying this.

Jimin crounched down to his lover, 'Aww my baby, it's okay we can make a new one together, right honey?' Jimin looked at Taehyung who nodded at his words, 'Yes yes we can make a new snowman, bigger and fluffier than the ruined one' Taehyung said as he smiled at his bun.

Jungkook face lit up hearing Taehyung and Jimin, 'Really? You both are going to help me build a new snowman?' Jungkook asked as he stares at his boyfriend with his does eyes.Jimin and Taehyung cooed at their cute boyfriend. 'Yes love, we will build a new one, you don't have to cry' Jimin confirmed as he wiped Jungkook's glossy eyes.