Introduction Of "Inaya Zoya Zafar"

Inaya prov

Alarm ringing at 4'o clock a sweet voice came "ahhh please stop I don't want to wake up" said Inaya
But realizing no one is listening she awake and off the alarm and saw the time which was now 4:30am she ran to bathroom either she will miss her tahajud (prayer).
Wait wait don't go let me give you guys my intro:

My name is Inaya , Inaya Zoya Zafar
You must be thinking Inaya is okay but way Zoya with it! so, that's an long story but let I short it for you when I arrive my entire family was happy but with the welcoming party of mine there was a war Ofcourse in Desi families its a part of events. Usually the right of giving name to the baby is of parents but in Desi families this right directly goes to relatives like grandparents ( dadu , dadi , nano , nani ) or aunties like ( phopho, khala) so in short my nanhiyal (mother's family) give me the name Inaya while my dhadiyal (father's family) give me the name Zoya and of course Zafar is my father's name.

So after this all drama you all may get it from where I am if not then I am here to tell I am from Pakistan and I just love my country with all my heart it has problems but"khanay ka ilawa bhi bhut Kuch hai Yaha jaisa pahar , dariya , sukoon or bhut Kuch" (there are a lot of things expect food like mountains , rivers , peace to be with family and a lot more) but food is still on top.

I belong from an Muslim family , and I am getting 20 soon last year of teen ages and the start of real life it's giving me both the situations sad & happy hoping you get my point.

So now I let you know about my family so in further story it will help.

I live in Karachi Pakistan I belong to an rich family. My family owns a family business in textile industry since it's our family business it almost starts in early 90's.We lives in an joint family where I learn to be unit , to be Patience , to share , to support and the most to respect.
My grandma the main Piller of MIR HOUSE whom I call dado the head of the house after grandpa's dead she unit the whole family together with love.

My grandparents have 3 childrens the eldest one is Zafar Mir my baba (father) then I have 2 uncles Zabir Mir & Zahid Mir so my uncle Zabir lives with us while my uncle Zahid lives abroad with his family.

My parents have 2 childrens one me and one my elder brother Ahad Zafar Mir. My brother loves me so much but a need of sister is always there but I have a cousin like sister; Zabir uncles daughter let me tell about Zabir uncle's family they have 3 childrens. 2 twins daughters Miral & Minal who are just of my age and one little boy who is of 12years but the most joy part of MIR family Khurum Zabir Mir.

And my mama (mother) she is my everything in this world she understand me like no one. Well her name is Ilham Zafar Mir and one more remaining my Chachi Mehwish ( aunty) Zabir uncle's wife she is nice but can also be the reason of causing drama in the house.
So this is about the people who lives in Mir house but Mir family is extended to aboard as well as my beloved uncle Zahid lives in Canada. He comes every summer to meet because he miss as so much and his family have 2 childrens 1 son Arham Zahid Mir whom lives in Australia for studies & know as badboy (that's an secret no one knowns about it otherwise there will be a new drama) other then him he also have 1 daughter Fariya, she is sweetheart , loves Pakistani culture and my bond is good with her because she is of my age as well. Zahid uncle's wife name is Madhiya.

Four of us don't have much difference of years between I am one month elder than Miral and Minal and six months elder from Fariya.

And from my mother's side family I have 2 khalas (aunties). My mother was middle one so my elder khala Eman was married and have one daughter and her wedding will also be the part of story and my little khala Duara more as my friend because she and I have only 10 years gap so she is more like my friend she is also married and have one little girl mine love.

This is my beautiful sweet big family which I am proud of. More details in next chapters Insh'allah.