Chapter One. A Day of Trials and Trust

Inaya prov

As the alarm rang, I got up with sore head , went to bathroom for (wudhu) to perform fajr prayer then sat on the praying mat:

I gazed up with hopeful eyes, silently pleading for divine guidance."Allah,Ji, you know how much I have prepared for this day. Kindly help me out in it."

After talking my heart out in front of My Allah I again went to the direction of my study table, pull the chair then take a seat, were my books are spread.Today is an very important day for me it's my entry test to one of the best university of business in Karachi IBA I was scared as hell I don't even sort out any other option rather than IBA , my only hope is IBA. I thinking about it while fidgeting with a pencil, then taking deep breaths to calm nerves.

It's 10 o'clock.
Suddenly my door knock it was my mama (mother) & baba (father)they were going down to dining room so calling me for breakfast, it's our ritual to eat together with whole family, I went down stairs.

I greet everyone, then individual greet to Ama ji (grandma) she kisses my forehead, I exchange smile with others while seating to my chair.

We waited for everyone in the dining hall then when everyone gathered we starts eating breakfast then I inform everyone about my entry test today everyone gives me blessing but, my Mehwish aunty (Zabir uncle's wife) peel her envy on me for which reason I don't know well she said with sharp tone pointing me:

"If mine daughters were stubborn like Inaya Ama ji you would never allowed but it's about her and everyone know that she is like so special for you that you even forget to teach her some manners"(everyone call grandma ama ji).

"Yeah because the passion shown in my Zoya's eyes that can not seen in Minals' eyes whether why would I don't support her and I think Mehwish you know she doesn't even want to study further we forced her if you forget about it and Miral dear wants to do arts so we let her do as she wants, think before saying and don't create misunderstanding between children" said Ama ji with furrowing eyebrows.

Ahad (brother) saw the sorrow in my eye while changing subject"let me set off with you then I will pass for office, waiting for you outdoor come soon" said Ahad.

I bid everyone goodbye along with prayers for the day, grabbed my bag and went outdoor in parking were Ahad was standing by car waiting for me.

Sudden Miral and Minal also came saying to drop them as well Ahad seat on the driving seat while Minal reach to the passenger seat next to driver seat while I was so nervous Miral hold my hand and we seat on back seat while Miral always know how to relax me in nervous situations she was the one I talk about she is more than a sister to me while Minal is exact shadow of Mehwish aunty.

Car stopped, at door of IBA I felt my heart stop beating for once Ahad was staring me through mirror help me to relax and I put mine step out of the car with shivering.

I closed my eyes and said " God I know you are with me and I believe your plan for me so if it's beneficial for me just do it".

I went to front desk asking the lady seating about the room in which entry test was going to held she guide me to the hall to class "what a huge university" I mumble.

They handed me a digital pad to solve the entry test which was technical and critical once I got so nervous that mine hands started to shivering

but then I remember how mine family supported me I build mine confidence then did it and submit with goosebumps.

After the test. I call driver to pick me so I just can lay down to my comfortable bed after that tiring day.

It's already afternoon When I reached home do greeting to everyone as everyone is engage with there works I straight went to my room feeling like finally I being able to relax at home and lay on peacefully thinking about what happen today and whats' in my future but end up with the thought" Allah knowns better. I don't need to worry" I mumble to myself.