Chapter Three. Secrets and Siblings

Inaya prov
Received a phone call "hey Fairy , how are you ?"
From other side "good Alhamdulillah, what about you?"(praise be to God).
"Alhamdulillah."

Fariya: I heard from Ama ji that you went for your entry test today , how did that went?

Inaya :  It went well, but I can't shake off this fear. Only 5000 seats will accept out off 15000 applications. What if I didn't get choose then? With sorrowful voice.

Fariya: hold on, don't you dare cry. You know that I can't handle this , rather I didn't even get it why have to applied,I mean your dream was to came abroad for your graduation then what happened?

Phone was on speaker I quickly jump to off it.

Inaya : Control babe you know no one know this and no one has to know this , its just an desire which will stay in my heart forever.

Fariya: Come on Inaya at least give it a try, don't give up like this .

But I know my family will never agree to this. They loves me and I don't have any doubt about it but thats just impossible and I even can't explain this,so I quickly shifted the conversation, not wanting to burden Fariya with my inner struggles.

Inaya: Okay miss Fariya.Is you guyzz coming for Eman khala's daughter wedding right? (Khala=Aunty)

Fariya: Of course how can I not, you know how much I love to dress up in Desi outfits.

Inaya: I chuckled, knowing Fariya's love for Desi outfits. "yeah I know how much."

Fariya : Well it's getting late let me go for university bye take care beautiful , meet soon.

Inaya : Sure babe , bye.

Voice of door came "is someone there?"
I check towards the door found Khurram with his iPad.

"Ahhh this can't be possible, say you don't listen & don't tell me you recorded my video like you always do.  I exclaimed, irritation evident in my voice

Khurram, with a naughty smile, said, "Let's make a deal, Inaya api." In his light tone with a playful wink.

"You're pushing it, Khurram, and I mean it."her concern about the recorded video can be seen in my eyes.

"Ohh, my dearest sis, you know if I share it on the family group, what will happen... don't you?" Khurram said in an over-dramatic way, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Khurram!! I am elder of you; you can't do this with me," I  protested, a blend of frustration and urgency in my voice.

"Inaya api, why don't elders understand how difficult it is for us juniors to survive in this inflation?" Khurram said in an exaggerated, playful manner.

"Okay fine what you want in against but promise you will delete it"

" Promise I will delete it but in against specially for you 5000rs only"

"What! (In shocked) are you crazy , it's only?"

"Are you giving or just wasting mine previous time , I'm very busy person you know that I have to record others as well , do it soon"

" Yeah yeah very busy , you just know how to Force and blackmail ; forget about how I save you last time when you got fail in exams "

" Okay Don't begin sorrowful things just for you start barging how much you can afford"

"Ufff Allah Khurram! , okay fine 1000 that's all"

"Allah api Khuda ka khuaf kare paisa Sahi dy (Inaya give money properly please)

"Okay fine not yours not mine 2000 that's it"

"Let's meet in the middle, 50/50, not a rupee more or less , done?" While raising his eyebrow.

"Okay fine" I put money in his hand and said to get lost and lock the door trying to calm myself that no one will know about this now.

You almost must be thinking that if I would tell my family they would help and support me but it's not on reality I know if I would have share it so what will happen, so I held onto the belief that perhaps it wasn't meant to be, trusting in a fate that hid my desires in the corners of my heart.