Chapter Two. Journey of Reflection and Duty

Farman prov

Long drove Finally reached international airport
Took luggage and went to check-in crew.

The receptionist scrutinized him from head to toe, her eyes widening as she recognized Farman's distinctive features. Suddenly she noticed Farman daredevil eyes staring dangerously.

Receptionist: what is your name sir?
Farman : Farman Sameer Roy.
After knowing name receptionist quickly remember him from business article blog she excitedly speak:
Receptionist : ohh it's really you the famous hottest business man from business article right?
Farman : yeah maybe.
Receptionist : Can I get a selfie please sir?
My eyes narrowed with frustration as I shot an intense glare in her direction said
"Is you always being that stupid or you want to try my patience?"
Receptionist said with tearing eyes "sorry sir"
After he saw the sorrow in her eyes and realizing that he was rude enough and he simply expel all his angry in this innocent receptionist whose fault was nothing ; then he said:
"okay fine take picture but a little quick I am getting late"

She quickly wipe her tears off and took her mobile phone and happily took a selfie and said "thank you so much sir that was like a dream came true".

After taking picture Farman hurry to reach his departure point , like after 30 minutes announcement begin from the department about the flight :

"Assalam-u-elikum, good morning ladies and gentlemen flight 2k6590 from Karachi to Ottawa Canada is on its way to fly , it's requested to passenger to move on counter number 2 ; have a great experience, thank you"

Farman move his way to counter 2 but he doesn't have to wait in crew as he is an citizen of Canada as well & have a business class seat booked.

After getting settled he took a deep breath as the announcement was done by the staff about flight to just took off.

As the announcement echoed through the cabin, Farman gazed out of his window, a mix of relief and anticipation evident in his eyes.

So , you all must be thinking I hate to being in Canada then when I am going as I mention before Nimal and Rabil mom is so important for me.

A flashback:
Phone ringing I was in shower reach out took phone on hand saw 20 missed calls and 50 messages I got scared call instantly rather I am not a call person.
Nimal : Bhai ? (Brother)
I can hear that she was crying which twist my heart twice.
Farman : what happened darling?
Nimal : "you can't believe what just happened" while sobbing.
Farman : ask again with heavy heart "Meri jaan bolo tu Kiya hwa hai" ( my love tell me what happened?)
Nimal : papa got an heart attack.
I found myself at a loss for words, my heart sinking at the weight of Nimal's news. The only thing was mattering me was nimal's sobbing voice of which I can do anything for her.
Nimal : Bhai are you there?
Farman : yes, what you want me to do love? With a heavy breath
Nimal : Bhai mom is also so stressed and you know Fahad is also not here he's in Australia for studies and it's his exams he can't be with us in this situation we need you.
Farman : love I am with you , tell what you want if you want money I can transfer wants me to talk doctor I will do that from here tell more?
Nimal : Bhai , Kisi aur ka liya na Sahi mom aur Mera liya tu ajai. ( Brother, not for anyone else but for me or mom please come)
Farman : you know Nimal I love you so much but I can't be there for him.
Nimal : but Bhai you are not coming here for him you are doing this for me I am scared.
Rabil mom took phone from her hand.
Rabil mom : you don't have to come if you don't want she is younger so got scared we will manage.
I Know that she loves me so much that she don't want me to face what I don't want but I can feel her pain behind her strong voice. My voice, a mixture of determination and concern, echoed through the phone as I assured Nimal, "I'm coming, don't worry." I can feel my sister and mother happiness.
Rabil mom : Are you sure son , you don't have to force yourself if it's not what you want.
Farman : I have to mom I made up a promise to you and Nimal I will always be there when you both need me how I can't , don't worry I am coming as soon as I can , till then take care of yourselves both of you , bye.
I can hear the joy in Nimal's voice "byeee Bhai."

Despite the racing thoughts, I made a swift decision, booking a flight without allowing doubts to cloud my judgment.

Back to present time.

Air hostess came " Sir , would you like some tea or coffee?"
"Coffee please"
"Sure Sir , enjoy your coffee " air hostess with big smile on her face.I acknowledged the air hostess with a nod and a polite 'Thank you,' a subtle smile playing on my lips.

As the aircraft soared through the clouds, I took a moment to reflect, my mind wandering back to the place I hadn't visited in five long years.I move forward to my laptop screen again to complete my pending works again.

I was that engaged with work that I don't realize of time but the announcement by air staff makes me realize that the middle point have came.

I came out of flight to 'Turkey international airport'
Eager to bring back tokens of affection, I embarked on a journey through the airport shops, searching for the perfect gifts for my family.