Chapter Four. Arrival and Reunion (part 1)

Farman prov

Heading to the outlets,
my mind fixated on Rabil mom, visualizing her graceful demeanor and distinctive features... "what should I pick" I mumble to myself.

Than found a book store and recollect memory of her reading so I decide that I should have to bought a book for her.

Then Nimal , she loves fragrance, so I bought her the most expensive & stylish fragrance which suits her personality and chocolates as she has a sweet tooth.

Nimra , she was always luxurious from how much I know her, so I decide to bought her some jewelry therefore I bought her a name pendant.

Fahad , he loves jackets , thus I decide to buy him one.

My shopping almost completed in 2 hours which was suppose to be mine resting hours , and now the boarding for Canada has begin.

After 10 hours, I finally landed in Ottawa, Canada. The brisk Canadian air greeted me as I stepped off the plane, and the city's unique charm unfolded before my eyes. Received a phone call

"Yes..."

"Where the hell are you?"

"Hold on what happen"

"I am calling you since yesterday , where were you ? Even that stupid Arman Malik your friend he either didn't reply"

"Relax , now said why was you calling. Is everything okay? Is Mr.Sameer is okay?"

"Come on duddy he is our father , properly you can say dad"

"Fahad! (I rolled my eyes in annoyance.)"

"Okay... boss as you want, but where are you? Do you even know how much I was worried"

"Canada" I mumbled

"What? I can't hear you clearly. Can you please repeat that?"

I rolled mine eyes then said "Canada Fahad!"

"What! Are you serious? When did you arrive? didn't even tell anyone , where are you I'm coming right now........."

"At least take a break Fahad........and wait how can you came to me you have to be in Australia right?"

"Actually I just came here, as we don't know you were coming"

"Don't you dare lie Fahad , I retort mom and Nimal both knows about mine arrival"

"Come on bro we didn't expect you to be that soon and there was need of someone well why are you over reacting you don't want to meet me is that what you want? Now the most wanted bachelor can tell me where the hell he is?"

To protect himself, he begins his emotional drama, "What a family I get." I mumble to myself, and I can hear his laughter through the phone.

"Give me chance to say Fahad; I just arrived , heading to my hotel then meet you later"

"But bro why are you heading to hotel , you have a big entire house to stay"

"Fahad I can't and don't even try to force me; once after I got settle down , I will be coming to visit"

"Yeah I know you just can handle & convince Infront of your Dearest mom and sis" angrily he says

"Bye Fahad"

"Okay big bro, text me if you want any help bye"

Upon arrival, I headed to the car rental section, a necessary step in my journey.

I book a rented car. Is not like my father don't have a huge garage fill with different luxurious cars but I don't want any favor from that man , thus I can afford it easily by myself so, I will do that independently.

Upon reaching the hotel, I quickly proceeded to my room, swiped the card to enter, and sank into the comfort of the soft bed.
The bed cradled me like a cloud, its softness embracing my fatigued body after the long journey. I woke up directly in morning 6 o'clock.

I rang Rabil mom and say, "I will be there in an hour." The joy in her voice was palpable.
"Ohh great! I will just prepare your favorite breakfast. Just come soon," she replied, cutting off my words, 'there is no need..."
"You just come, that's an order."

"Okay fine"

Roy house prov

Rabil mom running towards kitchen "Mary (house help) clean the entire home nicely my son is coming he doesn't like dust just everything has to be perfect)

"What about kitchen ma'm"

"Don't worry kitchen is under me today" with a huge smile on face.

"Looks he is so important to you ma'm"

"More than anything , start working Mary"

After preparing food Rabil went upstairs to wake everyone.
By knocking everyone door.
"Nimal wake up your brother is on his way to be here."
"Fahad baby get up your big bro is soon to be here."

"Nim..ra" enter her room. Whole room was messy and Nimra on bed with yesterday outfit with awful condition.
"NIMRA! Where the hell you were the entire night?"

"Mom! Don't shout my head is aching"

"You even know what are you doing, at least think you don't even have a father to cover up for you, why you want to cause drama for me?