Chapter 7

Landon's POV
I woke up with a terrible migraine. A night of drinking and fucking was the cause. After taking a piss, I had expected the girl I'd spent all night with to have been gone. Much to my dismay and surprise, she wasn't. In fact, she was in my kitchen cooking breakfast.

All I could think was that James was going to lose his shit. It was a rule of ours. No one touches the kitchen but James. And then the pretty Asian girl whose name I couldn't remember was not only cooking, but she was doing it wearing only my shirt.

I never gave her my shirt, and to be honest, it irritated me greatly that she thought it appropriate to take my things without asking.

Kai gave me a thumbs up when he saw me. My eyes rolled when the pretty Asian girl bent down to grab something from the oven. Kai's eyes flew to her ass and stayed there. The way he was salivating like a dog made it obvious he was most likely picturing a certain scene out of a porno.

I was in the process of trying to remember the girl's name. I thought of every name I've ever heard, hoping one would be the one to trigger my memory.

Ashley. No, that's not it.

Maya. No.

Amber. Not even close.

What is her name? No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't for the life of me remember her name. I felt like such a douche bag for not remembering, but I was drunk as shit last night.

While I may have failed to remember the girl's name, I haven't forgotten about what happened at the bonfire with Hayden Isaacs. My jaw still fucking hurts. He may not look the part but he hits hard as hell.

Theodore trudged into the kitchen with a yawn. He looked over at me, wondering why a half naked girl was cooking in James' kitchen. He knew I'd brought her home last night, but like most of our female guests, they're usually gone before everyone's up.

"Remy's gonna flip," he mumurs.

I nod in agreement. I want to tell her to leave, but I don't want to sound like an asshole. Especially since I still don't know her name.

Theodore's head slants to the right as he watches our guest cook what smells very much like eggs. She's in her own little world, humming to a tune none of us can decipher.

A small smile pulls at my lips as I gently nudge him with my elbow. "Go say hi." He shakes his head. "She doesn't bite. Well, actually, I take that back." Theodore's face heats up, his entire face nearly as bright red as a tomato.

My attention is torn from my friend, both of our heads whipping in James' direction when he comes into the kitchen to find my late night stand cooking in his kitchen.

"What the hell?" He approaches the girl and snatches the wooden spoon from her hand. He sends each of us a murderous glare and we all shrug. I might have brought the girl home but I didn't tell her to start cooking. She did that all on her own.

She smiles, not seeming to notice the pissed off expression on James' face. Smoke fumes are practically protruding from his ears. "Hi. I thought I would cook breakfast for you guys. Anyone want any?"

"I'll take some, sweetheart," Kai responds, prompting James to give him a look that screams, 'I will beat your ass.'

She fixes him a plate. He thanks her. Before the eggs on his fork make it to his mouth, everything is snatched away and tossed into the trash.

"Hey," the girl says with a pout.

James manages to keep his cool as he looks at me to handle it. I huff in annoyance and take the girl's hand. I led her far away from James, bringing her back into my room. Her hands skate down my bare chest as she leans in to kiss me.

I dodge it, start picking up her clothes, and hand them back to her. I let her keep the shirt. I don't want to give her a reason to think we're going to have sex again. Besides, it was an old college tee that I don't really wear much of anymore.

"I had fun last night," she mumbles, her tone filled with seduction. "I'm hoping we can do it again some time."

While it was tempting to indulge her advances, I had things I needed to get done today. So I removed her hands from my chest and instructed her to get dressed. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to be a dick, but you've overstayed your welcome."

She shimmies back into her underwear. "Will I be hearing from you soon?"

"No," I answer honestly.

She doesn't like my answer. Her face contorts into a frown of displeasure. There was nothing against the girl. She was great. Amazing even. But I'd prefer my interactions to be minimal. This was a one time thing. Any more than that is a relationship I don't need.

Once she's fully clothed again, she takes a step towards me and looks me in my eyes. "Am I going to hear from you at all?" She asks, biting her lip.

There's a hopeful glint in her dark brown eyes that quickly diminishes when my response isn't what she wanted to hear.

"No."

Her frown deepens. She mumbles something incoherently under her breath. Then she pauses in front of me once she has everything and says, "You really are an asshole, Landon."

She was clearly upset that I'd fucked her and was now kicking her out. This is why it's easier when the girl leaves before I wake up. Her feelings would be spared, and my time wouldn't be wasted.

I watched her leave my room, then my place. I still didn't know her name. Guess it doesn't really matter now. I won't be seeing her again.

Returning to the kitchen where my friends were, I apologized. I didn't know she would still be here in the morning. It's another one of our house rules. We don't let one night stands and flings stay over. They have to be gone by morning.

Unless, of course, they're a friend or someone you're dating. James is the only one of us who has a girlfriend. And none of us really have any female friends except maybe Theodore.

I took a seat in the open spot in between Theodore and Kai. I groaned. I was still hungover from last night. A cup of coffee was set down in front of me. I thanked James and took a sip.

"So, about what happened between you and Hayden," James began.

"I don't know want to talk about that fucker." He makes my blood boil.

"What about his sister?" Kai chimed in. "She's a hot little firecracker."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't want to talk about either one." I was sick of the Isaacs twins. And even more sick of their perfect little family.

You can't go anywhere without someone bringing them up. The only reason I even showed up to the bonfire was because I was drunk and looking for a fight. The conversation I had with my parents always ends up in me wanting to hit something or someone.

"Since you hate them so much, you wouldn't mind if I introduced myself to Harper?"

Hearing her name on his tongue, it angered me for a reason I didn't understand. I snapped at him. "Go anywhere fucking near her, and I'll beat you with my lacrosse stick."

Where the hell did that come from?

I blinked, shocked at myself. I hated her. So why the fuck would I care who she spends her time with? I realize my friends are all looking at me in confusion.

I scoff in an attempt to save myself. "Do whatever you want, Snake. I don't give a fuck."

Which was the truth. I didn't give a fuck. She's just as annoying as her brother, if not more. As long as I never have to see her here, Kai can do whatever the hell he wants to.

Kai clasped his hands together in excitement. He finally had someone new to test his charms on. Though I'm not too sure it will work on a girl like Harper. She's not his usual type. And I doubt he's her.

In my opinion, I wouldn't even go for someone like her. She's a loudmouth child who doesn't know how to stay out of the way.

Besides, I'm pretty damn sure she's dating that Miles guy. I saw them together at the bonfire. He's like a wet puppy around her. Makes me sick. I step away from the table. Suddenly, I've lost my appetite.