[𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄] ♡

' A New story by the same author '

(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

🥀🍂

*****
• || PROLOGUE|| •

"D-doctor...w-what happened.. is she fine?"

The doctor just stood there silently , deeply thinking what should he reply to that little girl who is standing there with all hope in her eyes , praying that his answer will be positive .

"Why... aren't you s-saying anything" tears were contineusly rolling down from her eyes .

The doctor finally pushed all his emotions aside and looked straight into her eyes before saying ...

"Sorry!"

Her heart skipped a bit . Her sobbs became more loud .

"W-what do you mean?" Her voice was like a whispere

"We couldn't save her... she is no more"

That's it her world stopped , more warm tears made their way towards her cheeks .

She ran into the ISU room and saw her mother ... Laying lifelessly in the hospital bed . The oxigen mask was still on her face .

She came and hugged her , laying on her chest and started crying .

"N-no...eomma.. you c-can't leave me l-like that!!..."

"I don't have anyone except you... How can you do this to me!?"

"Please..o-open your e-eyes!!"

But there is no use of what she is saying . She is crying & just crying ...

After sometime a nurse and two staff came . The nurse tried to call her but she just buried her face into her mother's chest more and sobbed .

"Listen mam...you have to leave now.." the nurse said softly but she didn't get up .

"Mam..get up please we have to shift her body into the mortuary" the nurse said ..

"No! She's fine!" She said but from inside she also knows what's the truth .

The nurse called one more nurse and they pulled her and took her outside of the room .. where all the time she was crying hard.. the nurse felt pitty on her but what else they can do ... That's their regular work after all .

They made her sit on a chair . One of the nurse gave her water bottle . She made her drink the water .

"Listen...girl don't cry , you have to be strong!" The nurse pat her back , consoling her .

With that she left from there .

She was sitting their alone . After sometime there was no one in that area she was sitting there while hugging her knees . Her sobbs are now light .. she doesn't know what to do with her life now... Everything became so dull in her life . There is no one by her side ... No family , no love & care from anyone .

First her father left her ... When she was only 10 yrs old due to too much drinking . And after that her mother also died . Now she is all alone in this world .

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder, so she slowly looked up and find a tall man . She was calm until she noticed some blood on his shirt .

"A-are you f-fine!"

[✓]
TO BE CONTINUED ~