[11]

*********• || chapter : 11 || •

*********
• || chapter : 11 || •

Today is the day when Taehyung's mom , Mrs Kim is finally going to give Y/n the marriage proposal . Today is Sunday so she is Sure that Y/n will be at home .

She asked Taehyung to come with her but as expected he didn't agreed , So she came with driver and gaurds . The car stopped near Choi's Apartment . Stepping out of the car Mrs Kim made her way inside.

"Enough now!!.. do you think it's an orphanage.. that we will keep you without rent.." Mrs Choi shouted at Y/n who was helplessly standing at the doorway while crying. "P-please give me some more time.."

"Stop this drama.. there is a limit.. it's been four months.. Now it's enough pack your things and get out" Mrs Choi blurt out without giving any attention to her pleadings . "I'm giving you one hour to pack your things.. and leave my house" with this saying Mrs Choi turned around to leave from there..

But her steps halted witnessing an unexpected figure infront of her .

Mrs Kim was standing outside of the door , she already overheard their conversation .

After a minute of silence Mrs Choi speak "Mrs Kim.. you are here?.." She asked in amusement .

Y/n , who was standing behind Mrs Choi peeked through the side and glanced at Mrs Kim , it took her some seconds to recognise her .

"Yes.. I came here to meet Y/n" Mrs Kim said which made Y/n confused, how come she know her name .

Before Mrs choi could react Mrs Kim interrupted saying "Y/n.. can we talk" As she said Y/n glanced at Mrs Choi who gave her a not-so pleasent look .

"I want my house to be empty in one hour" With that she left from there .

As she left , Y/n gesture Mrs Kim to come inside . Mrs Kim came to the small living room and sat on the couch .

Y/n doesn't know what to say , as she is still a stranger to her . "W-what do you want to talk" She asked for which Mrs Kim replied "First.. sit here"

Y/n nodded and sat beside her .

"Do you remember me?" As She asked, Y/n give her a nodd before saying "yes.. i remember, we met in the garden that day..." Y/n replied and Mrs Kim smiled .

"Great.. so what about that lady why she was shouting at you" Mrs Kim asked which made Y/n's lips to curve down .

"N-nothing.." she hesitantly replied, "I heard everything.. no need to worry" saying this Mrs Kim assured her "how much is the rent" Mrs Kim added , Y/n looked at her being confused , then she told her the rent amount including the previous few months pending rent .