[4]

*******
|| Chapter : 4 || •

✧⁠*⁠。

"I don't care! Pack your things and get out"

Mrs Choi stated in a stern voice

"B-but aunt... W-where I'll go at this hour , p-please give me some more time I'll pay your rent"

Y/n said with a hope but there is no use of it . Mrs Choi thought something before saying

"Fine! I'll give you as much time as you want to arrange the money but till then you can't take your foot inside my appartment"

She felt helpless at this moment .

And without letting her say anything further mrs Choi dragged her by her wrist towards the main gate of the appartment .

she was pleading all the time .

"P-please a-aunt d-don't do this"

She was crying badly .

"Don't show me your face if you can't arrange the rent"

Mrs Choi harshly said and left from there before ordering the watchman to lock the door and not to let her come in .

The watchman felt very bad for her but he is helpless he can't do anything except obeying what he is ordered to do .

"P-please uncle.."

"I'm sorry!"

With that he closed the gate .

She just stared at the appartment with teary eyes .

It was already getting dark outside .

"Now w-where I'll go!?" With this thought she started walking without knowing where to go where her destiny wants to take her .

||

She was roaming around being homeless . Tears formed in her eyes with the thought of if her mother was with her then she wouldn't have been in this situation .

She was walking at the corner of the street . Suddenly she felt some wet drops in her shoulders and with in a second it started raining heavily .