[9]

******** • || chapter : 9 || •

********
• || chapter : 9 || •

(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

"Hyung..are you fine.. how did you catched cold?" Jungkook asked seeing Taehyung sneezing contineusly since he entered inside the meeting room .

"I'm fine , it's just because of that freaking rain" he said controlling his sneezes . Before Jungkook could ask further questions Taehyung asked "did you got any updates from Yeonseok?"

"Yes.. he said , he safely reached LA and kept the file inside high security" Jungkook informed making Taehyung sigh in relief .

Taehyung rest his head on his chair and closed his eyes . Suddenly the last nights images flashed in his mind . Those cute doe eyes which only showed innocence .  He can't deny the fact that he wants to see her again .

At morning before going to his house , he dropped Y/n at her appartment . That time she thanked him with a sweet smile . That smile was flashing in his brain without his consent .

Taehyung came to his senses when Jungkook called him , "hyung, what are you thinking so deeply, your phone is ringing from so long" Taehyung immediately checked his phone and saw his mother is calling him , he received the call .

"What made you pick the call lately?" Mr Kim asked "nothing *sneeze* eomma.. I was just busy" Taehyung replied shortly . "See.. you are still sneezing , I told you stay at home for today!" Mrs Kim said in worried tone ,

At morning when Taehyung came home she scold him for not coming home yesterday night then She told him not to go out today but he didn't listened to her .

"Eomma I'm fine don't worry.." Taehyung said , "ok.. but come home early today.. I have something important to talk about" Mrs Kim said making him confuse "about what?"

"Just come home early, you'll got to know"
With that the call ended .

||

Y/n was walking towards her class by the school corridor when someone blocked her way , she looked at the person and her eyes widened .

She tried to ignore the person by changing her way but the person again came infront of her .

"what do you want , leave my way" She said without making any eye contact . "How much time I have to wait for your reply baby..." The person said trying to touch her hands but she refused him .

"I-I already told you.. I don't like you so please stay away from me" she said while looking down . The male greeted his teeth before saying "why so attitude, every girl is dying behind me and here I'm behind you from five months but you!!"