[10]

******* • ||  chapter : 10 || •

*******
• ||  chapter : 10 || •

(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

Author's POV 

"P-please spare me" the young male pleaded kneeling down infront of two scary mafias .

"Any last wish before dying" one of the man said while pointing his gun towards the guy who was Begging for his life .

"L-leave me" the guy again pleaded . "So you don't have any last wish.. anyways you are lucky enough to see someone handsome like me before dying" The man said who was pointing the gun . He loaded the gun with a click sound .

"P-please don't kill me- " before he could complete his sentence a loud sound of gun shot echoed in the dark basement . And Within a second the guy was laying lifelessly on the floor .

The man put his gun down and ordered his guard "take this piece of shit and throw somewhere" .

"Jin.. you should have asked who send him before killing him" the another man named Hoseok asked , "believe me.. if we had even beaten him to death he won't tell us the truth...so why wasting time" Jin replied .

They both came out from the basement and went to their meeting room where Taehyung , Jimin and Jungkook were present .

"Is there any important discussion going on... Without us" hoseok said as he entered inside along with Jin .

"Ahm.. there is a good news" Jimin said in teasing way pointing towards Taehyung who was sitting there with his poker face , he glared Jimin .

"What!! What good news" Jin asked . "Taehyung is no more Single.. he is getting married" as Jimin said , Jin and hoseok gasped .

"What! Is that true Tae" Hoseok asked being amused and Jin also Joined him Saying "I went out for some days and this much happened behind my back!"

"Will you guys please stop this , here my life is going to be hell and you are saying it as good news.." Taehyung who was silent from the start finally spoke but in frustrated tone . "And I didn't said yes for the marriage so please don't spread it anywhere"

"Actually.. Aunt fixed hyung's  marriage with a random girl.. and hyung doesn't want to marry" Jungkook said . "But what is the problem than.. as far as I know aunt, she won't choose any mere girl.. she will choose the best for you.." Hoseok said assuringly .

Taehyung let out sighs before saying "that is the problem.. she found a kid.. an orphan and she wants me to take her responsibility.. moreover it's like I have to babysit that girl"

It has been three days since Mrs Kim gave Taehyung time to think about the marriage , he thought a lot but still he isn't ready for it. According to him this marriage is not less than a burden . He is been stucked in between his mother's wish and his own perspective .