[14]

*********• || chapter : 14 || •

*********
• || chapter : 14 || •

Author's POV

"We came" Jungkook said to look at Y/n.. who nodded and unbuckled her seatbelt.. She came out from the car..

"Ok byee" Jungkook said through the car window.. "Byee.. and Thank you.. Jungkookshii" Y/n thanked him with a sweet smile.. Jungkook also bid byee..

After saying bye, Y/n was walking towards the house but a voice interrupted "Wait.. Y/n!" Jungkook called from behind.. Y/n turned around with a confused look..

"Your bag!" Jungkook came to her and handed her the school bag.. "ohh.. thank you" Y/n said and took the back..

"It's ok.. " Jungkook said and waved his hands.. "ok bye" with that Y/n headed inside..

Jungkook went to his car and drive to his house..

Y/n straight went towards her room.. on the way She met Taehyung's mom , She asked Y/n that why she is late.. in reply Y/n lied saying that it was just some hospital formalities of her late-mother .

she opened the door and as soon she entered she gasped..

Taehyung was sitting on the couch like a king.. his legs were placed in the table.. he was looking at her with his as always deadly cold expression..

Y/n walked inside and stood in a little distance.. "w-what are you doing here?" Y/n asked..

"My house.. My wish.. who are you to ask!" Taehyung said in his harsh tone.. Y/n lips curved down.. "sorry.."

She said in low tone , Taehyung too noticed She was looking very low and tensed for some reason.. but his emotionless heart just shrugged it off..

"Come here!" Taehyung's sudden command made Y/n scared.. she knows she couldn't deny him so she took slow steps towards him.. once she reached there..her heart beat increased looking at him.. she tried to avoid his gaze..

"What were you doing with Jungkook?" He asked in stern voice, Y/n looked at him being confused.. "you told me that he will drop me here.. so I came with him" Y/n spit the fact..

"Yes.. I told you to come home with him.. but is it the time when your school ends? May I know where you both went?" His voice held dominance.. Y/n thought a little before replying..

"When we were returning, I got a call from hospital.. so I told him to take me there" Y/n said and Taehyung frowned a little..

"Hospital? Why?" His brows knitted in confusion.. She told him the same reason which she told Mrs Kim a few minutes ago..

"And then.. where were you both roaming?" He asked , "then he dropped me here" Y/n said but Taehyung didn't seemed to accept the truth..

though he sighed, letting the matter go for now.. he stood up and before going out he said something for which obviously Y/n wasn't ready.. "Our marriage is next week" with that he went out leaving Y/n in shock..