[12]

********

********

• || chapter : 12 || •

Author's POV

They were having dinner together, it's a bit awkward for Y/n.. but observing the way Mrs Kim was treating her , She somehow remember her late-mother which cause her to get emotional..

Y/n has no other option rather then saying yes for the Marriage.. and so does she did.. she told Mrs Kim that she is ready.. but from inside she is still not ready but the situation forced her to agree..

Taehyung was silently eating, he was sitting beside Y/n..

Mrs Kim cleared her throat before speaking "Tae.. you should take Y/n somewhere.. so that you both can know each-other" As mrs Kim said Taehyung and Y/n both looked towards her..

"I'm not free for all this.." He said in uninterested way.. while Y/n felt relieved , as she also doesn't want to go anywhere with him , after how has he behaved with her she is even afraid to stay near him..

"You both are going to marry, before marriage, it's important to get along with each-other" Taehyung's father said..
"if you don't spend time together, how will you know each-other, you both should go on a day out" Taehyung's mom suggested for which Taehyung gave her a pissed off look..

He glanced at the side of Y/n who was silent till now.. as she felt an intense stare on her , she looked at the side and found Taehyung indicating her with his eyes to disagree..

Y/n looked at Mrs Kim who was eagerly waiting for them to say something.. "I have school.. tomorrow" She spoke with her polite voice..

"What!" Taehyung uttered in amusement.. his face showing a kind of disbelief look.. "what's so surprising in it? Don't you know she is a student" Mrs Kim said being confused by her son's reaction.

Taehyung cleared his throat and tilted his head before Saying.. "After marrige.. she won't go to school" as he announced, Y/n looked at him with a slight gasp..

"And why?" Mrs Kim asked "what Why?.. the mafia Kim Taehyung's wife goes to school? How does it even sounds" Taehyung said to look at his mother in done way..

"I don't see any problem in it.. " Mrs Kim replied normally, "I have problem.. what will others think.. what about my reputation" Taehyung said..

"And from when you started caring about others opinion" Mrs Kim asked , "Mom- " before Taehyung could protest his father interrupted..