[8]

*******• || Chapter : 8 || •

*******
|| Chapter : 8 || •

Taehyung's POV

I was sitting on the couch waiting for her . But why.. why I'm doing this? Why I'm helping her!? .

She looks innocent , maybe that's the reason .

I was in my own thoughts when I heard the door unlocking sound and saw her coming with her head low .

She is wearing school uniform

She is wearing school uniform . I don't know I was staring her for no reason until she called me . "Mr.. l-let's go.." she said after picking her school bag from the couch .

I stood up and started walking towards the door without saying anything .

Author's POV

Taehyung came out from the room and started walking out of the bar . Y/n was following him like a lost puppy .

Suddenly the club manager came infront of Taehyung and bowed . "S-sir.. what happened, is there any problem w-why- "

He couldn't complete because Taehyung ignored his words and walked past by him with his poker face .

The manager looked at Y/n and grabbed her hand . "You did something right.. did you refused him huh!!" He asked while grabbing her wrist tightly .

"L-leave me!" She struggled to get out from his grip .

Taehyung turned around after hearing her voice and his blood rushed seeing the scene . "How dare you touch her!" He said in deadly cold voice while glaring at the guy who gulped hard before loosing his grip from y/n's wrist .

Y/n ran towards him and stood behind him , lowering her gaze .

"I-i'm sorry sir" the manager guy was trembling in fear but sighed in relief when he saw Taehyung walking out without saying anything further .

Taehyung came near his car followed by Y/n behind him . He was about to get into his car when he heard a soft voice . "M-mr..um Thank you so much for helping me.." y/n said while bowing infront of him . He looked at her still with his expressionless face .